Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield-Sherman Williams Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holyfield looked in pretty good shape. He should have done more fighting on the outside. Looked too tired to continue and that cut was a good reason to quit.

Comment

Evander who had showed a big heart threw out his career.skipped
      a beat last night. I still think he could have continued and won
      but wasnt willing to give it go for the fans who payed 29.95 on
      pay per view just might not be willing to shell out for him anymore

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
        a cant cope with this **** anymore holyfield shot to shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit jones jnr shot to shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit cotto on the slide ma guys are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuukd
        Yes, it sucks. Jones and Cotto are my favourite fighters.

Comment

Holyfield...Stay Home!

As much of a fan I have been for this guy most his career, he's NO George Foreman. He's not getting it done late in life like Big George did. This is humiliating for Evander to get drummed by a tomatoe can, then claim foul in 3, so to keep a no-decision in place, so to keep in search of that one last healthy paycheck; you lose to this Sherman rube, and you end up fighting at local county fairgrounds for beer money. Forget about the "I can't see" stuff.... he was rocked several times, and was cut.... Evander if you really think you could sniff a title shot, you should have had this drunk out in the first two minutes of the fight. I'm tired of hearing and reading about him. At some point he'll follow the likes of Ali and Tommy Hearns, and you won't understand a word he says.....Evander had his day, he's been a great, a legend, he fought them all, and fought them multiple times.... a great legacy to leave behind, very credible legend. But you're gonna get led to the park to feed pigeons if you don't quit. Any promoter that lines up Holyfield against anyone in the Top 10, let alone the Klitschkos or Haye, would be criminal. I doubt now he could even beat Neilson in Denmark, who hasn't fought in 12 years.

Comment

Working...
          X