No announcement yet.

Holy Vs Haye...next???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Vs Haye...next???

Look for Holy Vs Haye & The Nielsen fight to be scratched in favor of the 2 best & ONLY cruiserweight heavyweight champions. David Haye will cash this in instead of fighting a Klitschko & this will pave the way for an all unification showdown with the Klitschkos. Holyfield vs The Klitschko's...it's going to happen folks... You heard it here first!

I would laugh my ass off if Ol' Holy KHTFO.

Comment

We've been joking about this for a long time but I have a horrible feeling this could actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        We've been joking about this for a long time but I have a horrible feeling this could actually happen.
        It's inevitable...meant to be. Haye don't want the Klitschko's...klitschko's don't want Holy.. Holy WANTS all of them. Haye's going to be the one who is going to get the ball rolling. Klitschko's will only fight Holy with a belt.... so it's up Evander to end HAYE'S career so we can finally have a fighter who's NOT going to be scared opf the brothers. Not a horrible feeling at all. Holy's the savior!

Comment

I WAS a Haye fan, but this fight wouldn't surprise me one bit if they made it.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Holyfield-Haye happens this year.

But although I'd be rooting for Evander, to be honest I think Haye would win.

Comment

Haye would wheelchair a prime Evander. He may KILL a past it Evander.

Comment

Fighting Holyfield might be Haye's best option right now. I think the fight would actually generate a lot of interest, compared to some of the other available heavyweights that Haye could fight.
                Last edited by Holtol; 01-22-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  Haye would wheelchair a prime Evander.
                  I really hope you're joking...

Comment

Working...
                  X