No announcement yet.

Jack MOSLEY: "Pacquiao Is Not Great. He Has Just Been Matched Up Well"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    Ok, can somebody please explain to me what's going on in this thread? So we're giving Pac credit now coz he's fighting Shane? Or Not? I'm not sure exactly where Jack is going with this: Is he saying Shane is going to be easy or not?? Are pachaters now saying Mosley is dangerous? I'm confused.
    Nobody is saying anything except Jack Mosley. The quote was lifted unedited... take from it what you will.

it is relevant to boxing, and to a big upcoming fight. So there it is.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      I love how misleading the title of this thread is. He said "“Pacquiao ain’t the greatest ever." That's a huge difference from "Pacquiao Is Not Great."

He obviously know hows great Pacquiao is and obviously Pacquiao ain't the greatest ever but he's definitely one of the top greats of all time.
      in that case,i take back what i said about him(no more jack off mosley)... sorry jack mosley....

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        :

He obviously know hows great Pacquiao is .
        elder Mosley, who is actually not awed by what Pacquiao has done through the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          elder Mosley, who is actually not awed by what Pacquiao has done through the years.
          and?..........does that mean he's right?.....

Comment

this is very true what he says..and Jack knows his son Shane is past it..he has a punchers chance and thats it..and Jack knows thats the only reason his son is getting a chance at Pac...

Comment

dunno why jack is taking shots at pac... if mosley wins (a long shot) then jack is just downplaying the win against pac.

Comment

It ridiculous to say Pac is matched well. Floyds 3 biggest names. JJM was a lightweight. SSM was a grandpa and DLH was how old as well? So when Floyd isnt ducking opponents and actually fighting. He is matched up better than just about everyone!
                Hatton at 147 as well, with home advantage and referee help. I mean come on smell the coffee.

Comment

i actually like jack! has always been proud of his son and when you look at shane's past resume,,,,,,i too am not awed by the recent run that manny has been on.....dont get me wrong,i like to see the lil guy box...but don't get it twisted, shane has fought some much scarier opponents (albeit years ago) but as a shane fan; this fight does not strike fear in me! i don't know if most that post here at b.s. have just started watching boxing in the past 6-7 years but; there are a number of true ww that would have knocked manny's head off. different era right now and sad to say "many of you guys dont remember what a fighter shane was and at moments; still is"! i'm not blind, i know he is slow on the trigger at times and a bit undecided too; but he is still shane mosley! jack is right, many has been matched well, and kudos to his team. unfortunatly, shane has not been matched well throughout his career. but then again;;;;; thats why i like the mosley's; they just dont give a **** and say let's fight! i hope manny comes at my guy because shane is gonna whup his ass.
                  Last edited by educator06; 01-23-2011, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Pacquiao, according to Jack, will resort to running “once Shane hits him.”

“Once he hits him, he gonna start moving,” said the elder Mosley, who is actually not awed by what Pacquiao has done through the years.

“Pacquiao ain’t the greatest ever, but he’s been matched real good. (Top Rank head) Bob Arum knows to do a great job with his fighters and I have to give it to him. He knows how to match him up real good.”
                    sister, why dont u tell them too our discusion about floyd fighting a blown up lightweight too. its well thought too.

Comment

I love the irony of the thread title.

Comment

Working...
                      X