Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack MOSLEY: "Pacquiao Is Not Great. He Has Just Been Matched Up Well"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack is a fool.....but Manny HAS been matched very well.....limited, come forward, low ring IQ fighters is constantly being served to Manny like there's NOTHING else on the ****in menu!!......Shane got something for him though....trust!!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i think jack off mosley is just jealous....if pac aint great he must think he's son is a bum!
      Well, Shane fought

Prime Oscar twice
      Prime Winky twice
      Vargas twice
      late-prime Mayweather
      Prime Manny*
      Prime Forrest twice
      Mayorga
      Collazo
      Etc
      Etc

In Jack's mind, Manny has not fought that level or depth of competition.

Who has Manny fought that is as good and complete as prime Mayweather?

Who has Manny fought that is as big and as good as Winky?

Shane was sparring with JCC , fer chrissakes. Say what you want about Shane (and i do a lot), Shane's competition is intocable.

LOL @ "the black guy is working behind his jab"

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Well, Shane fought

Prime Oscar twice
        Prime Winky twice
        Vargas twice
        late-prime Mayweather
        Prime Manny*
        Prime Forrest twice
        Mayorga
        Collazo
        Etc
        Etc

In Jack's mind, Manny has not fought that level or depth of competition.

Who has Manny fought that is as good and complete as prime Mayweather?

Who has Manny fought that is as big and as good as Winky?

Shane was sparring with JCC , fer chrissakes. Say what you want about Shane (and i do a lot), Shane's competition is intocable.

LOL @ "the black guy is working behind his jab"
        exactly why he is a jealous jack off!....it's common knowledge that his son aint near as great as pac.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          exactly why he is a jealous jack off!....it's common knowledge that his son aint near as great as pac.....
          You didn't answer my question:

Who has Pacquiao fought that is as good and complete a fighter as Mayweather?

Comment

Then how come a slick negro gay boxer is scared of fighting a not so great fighter?

Comment

If Pacquiao is a bum than Shane Mosley must be the water guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                You didn't answer my question:

Who has Pacquiao fought that is as good and complete a fighter as Mayweather?
                floyd's b1tchass will never fight pacquiao......

Comment

Manny has been matched pretty well, but I can't deny that he's done great things in this sport, either.

I guess Jack has the space to talk about match making because out of the recent fighter I think of just off the top of my head, his son, Shane, is the only one that immediately comes to mind as one who willingly fights people who are obvious horrid style match ups for him. I'm sure there are others, but again, that's just off the top.

My point being, there aren't many fighters who haven't, aren't, or won't pick and choose who they face.

Comment

I love how misleading the title of this thread is. He said "“Pacquiao ain’t the greatest ever." That's a huge difference from "Pacquiao Is Not Great."

He obviously know hows great Pacquiao is and obviously Pacquiao ain't the greatest ever but he's definitely one of the top greats of all time.

Comment

Ok, can somebody please explain to me what's going on in this thread? So we're giving Pac credit now coz he's fighting Shane? Or Not? I'm not sure exactly where Jack is going with this: Is he saying Shane is going to be easy or not?? Are pachaters now saying Mosley is dangerous? I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
                      X