Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Pacquiao vs. Mosley PPV is Going To Showtime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    This is what HBO gets for siding with GBP. Now the biggest cash cow and p4p king is fighting on Showtime? Anyways, this is great for boxing cuz now its back in the mainstream like when Ali was fighting.
    how exactly did they "side with GBP"

Comment

so SHO gets to put on fights that the fans and HBO dont want. thats all this means, is it not?

Comment

Wonder how stupid the HBO crew, Lamply and Merchant in particular, feel now.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          showtime will promote this fight hard,Just to stick it to hbo.
          Yeah! They better, done right and they would put some real pressure on HBO and maybe we'll get more fights that we actually want to see

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Wonder how stupid the HBO crew, Lamply and Merchant in particular, feel now.
            real boxing fans don't give a fuck about this fight so they probably feel fine

Comment

I'm a HBO guy my self. I don't like Larry Merchant at all tho. Showtime is pretty wack to me. They don't sound good at all. We'll see how this plays out tho.

Comment

there are a lot more general sports fans that can get turned onto boxing if this fight is good,and the fact is pac is never in a boring dull fight,and shane always brings it and will do everything to try and win at some stage in any fight.

Comment

I think everyone can agree that Showtime's Fight Camp 360 > HBO's 24/7.

If they do Fight Camp 360 style shows for Pac-Oldsley, that would be sick!

Comment

does'nt matter which company does the ppv. mayweather whips both of them easily. to bad his career is over.

Comment

koncs feels like he is such a fokin celebrity give me a break

Comment

Working...
                      X