Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first article in the New York Daily News!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first article in the New York Daily News!

Here is my first article, which featured some of the winners from the opening night of the Daily News New York Golden Gloves last night at BB Kings in Times Square.

Writing this story was tough as hell, but its extremely rewarding. Make sure to pick up as many copies of the paper as you can! For a sneak peak, here's the story.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...en_gloves.html

Congrats man!! Im new here but getting published in a paper is fantastic dude, congratulations

MOre Boxing

More Lively

Edit

just read it bro great job man
    Last edited by BxFanViento; 01-21-2011, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Congrats and keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
        Congrats man!! Im new here but getting published in a paper is fantastic dude, congratulations

MOre Boxing

More Lively

Edit

just read it bro great job man
        Thank you bro! I actually started my writing career here in these forums a few years back.

Comment

Great read. Congrats, by the looks of it you will only go on to do bigger and better things. Good Luck.

Comment

Great article brother Congrats keep up the great writing about Boxing were going to need Boxing writers in the future that is for sure.

Comment

This is how it look in the hard copy

Comment

Already commented your stuff on Facebook but good stuff Ryan!

Now the action begins...lotta shows, lotta fights...

Definently anticipating fights in the 141 and 152 Open classes...

132 Open has some names as well...

Comment

well done, man. Good article too.

I'm a writer myself but since University aside from getting three short stories published and an awful lot of stuff rejected I'm no closer to being able to call myself a professional writer.

You must have no shortage of talent and drive to get the opportunity of an article in a paper like that.

I'm on the verge of accepting a crappy insurance job because they have offered to let me edit their in-house magazine!
                  Last edited by Sparked_1985; 01-21-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    Here is my first article, which featured some of the winners from the opening night of the Daily News New York Golden Gloves last night at BB Kings in Times Square.

Writing this story was tough as hell, but its extremely rewarding. Make sure to pick up as many copies of the paper as you can! For a sneak peak, here's the story.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...en_gloves.html
                    it has been a pleasure watrching your career blossom on these very forums

Comment

Working...
                    X