No announcement yet.

cottos resume after marg beatdown!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    did i say anything about floyd cocksucka!!!! learn 2 read but since u went there hell yes floyds last 2 opponents are better then anything cottos done in last 5.....n cotto is no tito trinidad all they got in common is puerto rico tito is twice the man he neva take knee....
    u right about tito never taking a knee and quiting but cotto beat a better version of shane mosley. and come on bro jmm???? great, great fighter but a 135 pounder moving up to fight mayweather who didnt even come in at the 144 catchweight, came in at 146.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
      I never said that dumbass. I even put feed in quotations because I was quoting him from another thread. He was making it seem like Cotto cherrypicked foreman when it was arums idea in the first place and your stupid ass came along and tried to turn it into ssomething else.
      it was arums idea also that pac should fight shane, but is it arums fault that pac choose shane?....dumbass...

you can say im not blaming arum but indirectly you are...

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
        What a paper champion Cotto is, why he pick on that one legged jew?? Now trying to fight an old washed up Mayorga!! damn worse than Pacquiao!!
        Wow! these ****s are criticizing a fighter who almost fought everyone including Pac and Margarito who FMJ and the rest of the WWs are avoiding and now he chose a breather then u guys would pounce on him like he was ducking and retiring like what FMJ from the land of the brave has been doing...STFU guys give him kudos instead of hating him..seriously quit the hate

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          that long post of a garbage ...try to shorten it next time so nothing gets missed out
          Post is too long? I'm sorry you're at a fifth grade reading level. How long did it take you to read that?

I don't have to shorten shit for you. Who are you? lol.

...on the first bolde staetmant, you implied that cotto has nothing to do with picking hisopponents...
          It's not that he has nothing to to with it. It has to do more with that he pretty much goes along with what Arum says. Again for the forth fucking time, Cotto wasn't forced to do anything and I never said he was but let's face it, Arum pretty much sets up all his fights. When have you heard Cotto call someone out himself? He fights who they put in front of him.

on the second one , cotto is mfiggting mayorga which is way off from what you saying that arum wants to put him in with a rising star...
          Damn man, I already explained why he's fighting Mayorga and not a rising star. If your reading level was higher I wouldn't have to type this again. This must be the part that got "missed out"....

"Arum is not looking out for Cotto's career like he once was as you said he is. Arum is is using Cotto (not in a bad way because Cotto is making money too) until he drops an L to one of his up and comers. Of course that's changed a bit since Cotto has now changed his mind on fighting Marg (Which will make Arum more money than turning Chavez into a star because there's other options for Chavez since he's so young and Cotto/Marg is the next biggest fight to be made in boxing).. But if Marg wasn't in the picture Arum would keep putting Cotto in these Foreman/Chavez type fights because Cotto is a great name to have on a resume. "

^^That's from my previous post you were too stupid to read.

Mayorga is a stay busy fight for Marg.

I'm going to bold this:

The reason Cotto isn't fighting up and comers at the moment is because Marg is back in the picture when previously he wasn't because Cotto said he wasn't interested in that fight. After Marg, Arum has already stated that he'll look to make Cotto vs Chavez.

Comment

it was arums idea also that pac should fight shane, but is it arums fault that pac choose shane?....dumbass...

you can say im not blaming arum but indirectly you are...
            The difference as you're too fucking stupid to see is that Mosley is an easy fight for Manny on paper, where as Foreman wasn't an easy fight for Cotto on paper.

Keep owning yourself pussy.
            Last edited by Rabbit ♠; 01-20-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Stupid ass keeps digging up single sentences because the entire post owned him (or he's too stupid to read paragraphs )

Comment

Post is too long? I'm sorry you're at a fifth grade reading level. How long did it take you to read that?

I don't have to shorten shit for you. Who are you? lol.

It's not that he has nothing to to with it. It has to do more with that he pretty much goes along with what Arum says. Again for the forth fucking time, Cotto wasn't forced to do anything and I never said he was but let's face it, Arum pretty much sets up all his fights. When have you heard Cotto call someone out himself? He fights who they put in front of him.

Damn man, I already explained why he's fighting Mayorga and not a rising star. If your reading level was higher I wouldn't have to type this again. This must be the part that got "missed out"....

"Arum is not looking out for Cotto's career like he once was as you said he is. Arum is is using Cotto (not in a bad way because Cotto is making money too) until he drops an L to one of his up and comers. Of course that's changed a bit since Cotto has now changed his mind on fighting Marg (Which will make Arum more money than turning Chavez into a star because there's other options for Chavez since he's so young and Cotto/Marg is the next biggest fight to be made in boxing).. But if Marg wasn't in the picture Arum would keep putting Cotto in these Foreman/Chavez type fights because Cotto is a great name to have on a resume. "

^^That's from my previous post you were too stupid to read.

Mayorga is a stay busy fight for Marg.

I'm going to bold this:

The reason Cotto isn't fighting up and comers at the moment is because Marg is back in the picture when previously he wasn't because Cotto said he wasn't interested in that fight. After Marg, Arum has already stated that he'll look to make Cotto vs Chavez.
                no, there's just so much of unnecesary garbarge from your long ass post.....blaming arum is way to convinineint for fighters to get away with crappy **** they pull...i blame pac and not arum for choosing shane because i know if a fighter in those stature , they have choices ..

you dont have to explain to me that mayorga is just a stay busy fight, that is obvious....but when you say arum likes to put cotto vs rising star is crap and inaacurate as eveident in his next fight...

Comment

Stupid ass keeps digging up single sentences because the entire post owned him (or he's too stupid to read paragraphs )
                  was'nt it you who took almost an entire hour to get back at me?...lol

Comment

The difference as you're too fucking stupid to see is that Mosley is an easy fight for Shane on paper, where as Foreman wasn't an easy fight for Cotto on paper.

Keep owning yourself pussy.
                    LOL...and you have the guts to call people stupid......who owned who again?.....

Comment

no, there's just so much of unnecesary garbarge from your long ass post.....blaming arum is way to convinineint for fighters to get away with crappy **** they pull...i blame pac and not arum for choosing shane because i know if a fighter in those stature , they have choices ..
                      Why do you keep bringing up Shane and Pac? Is Pac all you know? That's neither here nor there. Pac is not in the situation Cotto was in when he fought Floreman, and Foreman wasn't in Shane's. I don't give a fuck if you blame Pac because I never asked you.

you dont have to explain to me that mayorga is just a stay busy fight, that is obvious....but when you say arum likes to put cotto vs rising star is crap and inaacurate as eveident in his next fight...
                      What do you think the Foreman fight was?? Why do you think Top Rank was pushing him? What do you think the Chavez fight is? You're not answering any questions. You're bolding one sentence from a paragraph you're too stupid to read and making an argument out of it while ignioring everything else.

I already explained why Cotto is fighting Mayorga and not one of Arum's up and comers like Chavez and it's because Marg is back in the picture. If he wasn't Cotto wouldn't be fighting Mayorga because he wouldn't need a stay busy fight.

Honestly, if you're not going to answer my questions or back up your statements like "Foreman was supposed to be an easy fight for Cotto" and "Arum is looking out for Cotto" and you're just going to skim through paragraphs and pick out one sentence to bold and start an argument by asking a question that could have been answered had you kept reading, then there's nothing really to discuss.

Comment

Working...
                      X