No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Donaire on The Team Pacquiao Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
    Does anyone else find it strange that pacq is always NOT responsible when BS happens with his employees or family?

A fukin politician cant control his flunkee? This dumb humble act is sooo transparent! pac is a fraud on so many levels.
    Jealous much?

Comment

it will be a big bonus to see donaire fyt as undercard to pac.
      but this is farfetched if and when donaire beats montiel.

Comment

Obviously it wasn't a real issue for Pac, he probably could care less about the situation or he would've made it his personal mission to get Donaire fighting in the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
          Does anyone else find it strange that pacq is always NOT responsible when BS happens with his employees or family?
          And this surprises you? Really?

This is not only true for PAC but for 99% of athletes and celebrities. It's the way it works. Whether you believe it or not is for you to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
            nah grus...that gossip aint true...u watch to much gossip girl brah! hehe jk!
            That's the first time I heard that about Pac. Better not be going out
            like Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              That's the first time I heard that about Pac. Better not be going out
              like Tiger.
              pacs wife is serious like that brah...she wont hit him with a golf club...jinkee will hit the mofo with a machete!! hehe

Comment

I don't know why Koncz is still there.

Comment

Comment

koncz has and will continue to be a **** sucker.

Comment

Pacs got bigger things on his mind then who fights on an under card.

In related news someone should shoot that little ***** khonz or however u spell that little piece of ****. I hope ariza puts another ***** slap upside that *****'s head.

Comment

Working...
                      X