Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO is Really Afraid Of Sergio MARTINEZ. No Doubt About It" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say i respect puga for continuing to defend pac, while the other *******s left w/o anything else to add. Even if he is wrong

Comment

hey gino/bernardo, wtf are you doing posting stupid **** on a 'for women' site?

are you a pato?

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
        so is he true 8 division champ, or a paper/bs 8 division champ? answer that.
        ofcourse.....the sww belt might not be as good but it is still a legit belt...and even if he is a paper champion at that weight,without it, he's still the only man to ever win 7 div titles, so cry on that....

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          Uhhh yeah he is.. I don't think anyone really believes Pac is a legit JMW. WW is his seventh division and he's a small WW. I would say he is pretty much maxed out at this weight. I think him weighing in at 144 against Margs reflects this.
          So, could Manny make 140? Roach said he couldn't make 140 for a Marquez fight.

Weighing 144 means that you are a small WW...right? How much did Miguel Cotto weigh for his fight with Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
            I must say i respect puga for continuing to defend pac, while the other *******s left w/o anything else to add. Even if he is wrong
            *******s know that i can handle a handful of dumbasses on these boards.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              *******s know that i can handle a handful of dumbasses on these boards.....
              Nah. Just like that lone soldier firing into the bushes years after the war is over.

Comment

Peace out fellas.. I think I'm gonna stay outta any thread with Floyd or Manny in them. It's pointless and no matter what you get swamped with idiocy from both sides. You guys should really stop being such fanboys and haters and start enjoying the sport. I'm pretty sure no one on this thread is capable of accomplishing half of what Floyd or Manny has.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  If you are 148 or above, you won the belt at 154.

150 is not a weight class.
                  tell that to everyone who fought at catchweights....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    ofcourse.....the sww belt might not be as good but it is still a legit belt...and even if he is a paper champion at that weight,without it, he's still the only man to ever win 7 div titles, so cry on that....
                    im not crying about anything. Dont forget he fought cotto at 145 (another catchweight) so if you want to play that game he has 6 divisions tied with ODLH. Hes not a 154 pound champion then which is what your saying, hes a 150 pound champ which is closer to WW than it is JMW.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                      Uhhh yeah he is.. I don't think anyone really believes Pac is a legit JMW. WW is his seventh division and he's a small WW. I would say he is pretty much maxed out at this weight. I think him weighing in at 144 against Margs reflects this.
                      I buy that argument except for one thing.

Everyone wants to see Pac and Floyd fight. And there's a lot of people putting pressure on Floyd to fight Martinez. There's also a lot of people that want Cotto to fight Martinez.

So I have a problem with this line of thinking because apparently Pac can fight Cotto and Mayweather, who both are expected to fight Sexy.

But Pac is the only one that is too small.

Granted that's ******* reasoning, but I see it a lot here.

Comment

Working...
                      X