• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Here you go champ:

9:20 into the first video (or the whole thing really

Where's my 20 mil?!
    Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post

he even got booed in his own hometown for running.

fast forward to around 0:40

yeah he injured his hand in this fight, so he did have a reason for running in this fight. but that's not what you asked, so...

20 mil please

LMFAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    The Boldomir fight he hurt his hand after landing so much on Baldomir and had such a big lead why press the fight when he couldn't knock out Baldomir with a steel pipe.

It was the second Castillio fight that Floyd moved more in thus why Castillo was less effective and unable to get to Floyd's body. The second half of the first JLC fight was fought in very close quarters~

As for being great, there is more than one way to skin a cat, if you can't see greatness in multiple ways of fighting then you really have no clue what you are talking about in relation to the sport.
    i see gambler is on his usual trolling moving the goal posts defense of floyd. This dude has been here all day defending floyds honor.

Comment

• manny in many of his fights knows he already won in points but still he didnt ran like floyd did!!

Comment

• Originally posted by oj simpson View Post

i see gambler is on his usual trolling moving the goal posts defense of floyd. This dude has been here all day defending floyds honor.
        I see you are still a worthless poster who couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper sack and brings no value to the forum in terms of boxing knowledge.

Oh and you should remove the killer from your avatar since you certainly ain't cold blooded and you certainly ain't no killer~

Comment

• what a ballsy challenge issued. it's like a calzaghe fan saying "show me a clip of calzaghe slapping and i'll give you 20 mill." trying to revise history when you have video evidence is a really hard thing to do.

Comment

• TS Ran awayyyyyyy hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              what a ballsy challenge issued. it's like a calzaghe fan saying "show me a clip of calzaghe slapping and i'll give you 20 mill." trying to revise history when you have video evidence is a really hard thing to do.
              pretty much. then you would have gambler coming in & trying to redefine what slapping means.

Comment

• I don't think people understand what ''running is''. If the opposition was landing more than him and he wasn't launching an offense of his own, sure I'd call that running.

But he consistently lands more or at the least similar amount of punches per round as his opponent.

What he does is effectively use the ring, people who have stepped in a gym would realise this. If fighters weren't meant to move around the ring they'd be 1m by 1m.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  I don't think people understand what ''running is''. If the opposition was landing more than him and he wasn't launching an offense of his own, sure I'd call that running.

But he consistently lands more or at the least similar amount of punches per round as his opponent.

What he does is effectively use the ring, people who have stepped in a gym would realise this. If fighters weren't meant to move around the ring they'd be 1m by 1m.
                  there's boxing to avoid punches & show ring generalship & then there's floyd running from ricky hatton & andre dirrel's sprint defense.

There's a HUGE difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                    there's boxing to avoid punches & show ring generalship & then there's floyd running from ricky hatton & andre dirrel's sprint defense.

There's a HUGE difference.
                    The clips show what 20 seconds of a 30 minute fight, yes he was clearly ran against Hatton

Comment

• if you take running in its literal meaning and apply it to boxing then you're right there is not such thing as running in boxing. but do you really expect to see somebody running (literally) in a squared boxing ring? lmao

running in boxing is when a fighter tries to avoid a toe-to-toe confrontation by going backwards constantly everytime his opponent comes close. runners are the opposite of warriors. while warriors are cheered on, runners usually get booed because they bore the **** out of fans.

but then, running is also a good defensive strategy because it messes up with the opponents fight plan. as they say it's harder to hit a moving target. it can be irritating especially to impatient fighters and so they become more reckless with their attacks and be open to counters.

Comment

Working...
                      X