Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Should NOT Face Briedis Prescott Because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Prescott is bigger, taller with a good reach... 3 things Maidana didnt have.
    So why couldn't Prescott stop Mitchell if he is that good?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      So why couldn't Prescott stop Mitchell if he is that good?
      Prescott doesnt need to be "good", he just needs to land. Khan did take Maidana's unches thanks to his conditioning but at this stage redemption is not what he should be concentrating on. He needs to gocus onwhat he can achieve in 2011.

Comment

Khan dusts Prescott. It's an ok fight if Khan wants to take it while he waits for a bigger fight. He doesn't owe the guy anything though. He might have been KO'd before but no way the guy beats him now.

Comment

I don't think theres any chance of Khan losing if he used hit and run tactics, but he probably doesn't have enough power to KO prescott, and doing less than what was done to you wouldn't really be satisfactory revenge.

Comment

Champions avenge their losses. Khan needss to fight him to get the respect.

Comment

OP you talk like a promoter, and it's this kind of attitude that is spoiling boxing. Too many boxers are protected nowadays.

A true fighter would want to avenge that defeat. Forget about money and big money fights, the money will come anyway. If you want to be the best, you should be willing to fight anybody, period.

Comment

I guess,the double standard of fight fans on boxing scene is amazing.

Examples:
                Alexander should rematch Kotelnik because a fan believes it wasn't close & a blatant robbery.
                But Khan shouldn't rematch the dude that beheaded him.

Marquez should come to 147 & beat Berto to prove he is worthy to fight Pacman.
                But what did Clottey,Margarito & Mosley do to prove to be worthy opponents for him??

(Before I continue,Floyd is a cherrypicker).But he manned up & fought Mosley,(when he was worth something).
                Then as soon as Floyd beat him,Mosley was old,but now all of a sudden he's the most dangerous choice to fight.Moreso I guess than a 154lb champ defending his belt against a guy like Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  that's the ***** strategy
                  shut the **** up f@ggot you cant seem to keep floyds name out of your **** sucking mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                    Khan dusts Prescott. It's an ok fight if Khan wants to take it while he waits for a bigger fight. He doesn't owe the guy anything though. He might have been KO'd before but no way the guy beats him now.
                    no way was he suppose to ko him in 54 seconds the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      He would lose in my opinion.

I am a Khan fan but not blind to his flaws. Prescott at 140 will be bigger and stronger than he was at 135. Yes, Khan is bigger, stronger too but I see the same outcome just not as quick as 54secs.

Khan showed some real defensive flaws in the Maidana and simply put, shouldn't be fighting another puncher as of yet. This fight is high risk and little reward. Redemption as a reward, IMO is something he doesnt need to acheieve right now. He's at a stage in his career where his future opponents will bring big rewards and accolades.

Many keep saying that Khan should beat Prescott but he should have beat him the first time round aswell. Khan knows he's not ready and we all should recognise that too.

This does not mean he's "scared" or "running" from anyone, it simply shows that he may feel/think he cannot defeat him. Also, we all seem to be forgetting that HBO might not even accept the fight.

Yes, Khan should avenge his loss or atleast feel that he should but if he's not ready for him... why fight the guy? He would lose all that he's worked for to get where he is in the 140 division.
                      Finally the true reason why khan huggers are hating on Prescott!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X