No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Wanted a Marquez Trilogy, Not Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    And this..... this is why I am, the way I am, as far as Manny is concerned ....

Fkn unbelievable.

Nobody with any understanding/love for the history of this sport would make a comment like that. You are a ***wit kid. Manny is over-rated, but some of his fan's are an absolute joke.

I don't need to sig your ****ty comment in order to prove that you are an idiot.
    floyd's a xylocaine user...do you give a sht1 about that?..lol....you hate pac becuase he ****s on every favorite fighter you have...atleast admit that..

like i said you aint better than me when it comes to boxing...when you say you dont know **** about boxing, thats just an attemt to hide your dumbassness hoping people would buy it..

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      floyd's a xylocaine user...do you give a sht1 about that?..lol....you hate pac becuase he ****s on every favorite fighter you have...atleast admit that..

like i said you aint better than me when it comes to boxing...when you say you dont know **** about boxing, thats just an attemt to hide your dumbassness hoping people would buy it..
      I would bet a whole lot of money that you have never laced em up, and that you prolly never watched boxing before the Hoya fight

Go play with your Manny-doll ya dumb kid.

Comment

I would bet a whole lot of money that you have never laced em up, and that you prolly never watched boxing before the Hoya fight

Go play with your Manny-doll ya dumb kid.
        like i said , me>>>>>>>you

you prolly dont even like boxing, you just pretend you do!...

Comment

• I love to see Pac vs JMM 3

So that I can witness how Pac will going to retire JMM by sending this Pee drinkers to dreamland.

Comment

• See my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Roach and Pac did duck Mosley after the Margarito win.
              yep.

when shane was still physically capable they did not want none.

now he is showing his age and now they want it..

im hoping karma comes around and shane performs well and lands a right hand

and knocks manny out...

wouldnt that be fun

Comment

I did.

1.) Mayweather is a genuine welterweight, whereas Manny is a natural JWW and can easily make 140 according to both Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza. I got heaps of links confirming that they just cannot keep any weight on Manny when he trains, and that he has to eat 6 meals a day and shakes at 3am/6am just to stay at welter.

2.) It was a b1tch-move by Mayweather to market that bout as a competitive matchup, and it was also a b1tch-move to re-negotiate the weight two weeks out from the fight. That was actually a double b1tch-move. But Manny is worse because he can easily make 140, he just wants every possible advantage over the 37yo midget.

3.) Mayweather gets 0 credit for that fight. Sure it was a tune-up after a long layoff, and sure Marquez was P4P #3, but he was 36yo and fighting 4 divisions higher than his career best-weight.
                lets be honest here...i like shane, i like floyd the boxer and i like pacman....

but lets be honest, jmm got touched up by katsidis waaay toooo much...

jmm is getting older and been through some wars,

at this point pacman starches out jmm at 140 or 145...

pac is an offensive machine with crazy power and speed...he would destroy

jmm as of today....

shane is a good match for pac in the fact that he has that negating power

that will keep pac from over committing for the first half of the fight giving

shane opportunities...yes shane is older now, but people are jumping too

quick to throw him under the bus...shane has buzz in both hands, dont forget

it..

of course floyd will be the best fight for pac and i honestly think as of today

beats manny...floyd is too big, too sharp and too accurate especially with his

quickness.

however, floyd is 34 and not getting any younger, if the fight happens next

year i give pac the edge...

either way floyd is retired, he is done, doesnt want the fight doesnt have

the drive for it...

people need to move on from it

it aint happening

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  yep.

when shane was still physically capable they did not want none.

now he is showing his age and now they want it..

im hoping karma comes around and shane performs well and lands a right hand

and knocks manny out...

wouldnt that be fun
                  Would love to see that for sure! Shane has done it before.

Comment

• I really don't care about Pac-Marquez III unless it's at 135 or Marquez proves he can fight at 140.

Comment

• Whether the fight happens at 126, 130, 140, 149 the Pac-JMM III would be a hard fight for Pac, The history between this two makes it worth it, Saying JMM has to prove he can fight at 140 above is ******, He had one fight at 147 against the best fighter of our generation, Even Mosley did worse against Mayweather than JMM did, I pac-JMM fight at 140 is a legit fight that could have happen, Team Pac saying they want the fight at 147 is a way of ducking the fight IMO because they claimed Pac had NO problem making 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X