Comments Thread For: Bradley-Alexander Winner Best at 140, Regardless of Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    , exactly.

So would it be OK if Mayweather was gonna fight Cotto in 2008 for the Ring belt after Cotto got beat by Margarito?
    Wazaa what are you talking about??Alexander never lost..But the Ring belt should be fought after this fight with Khan taking on the winner..

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Regardless how you feel about the imaginary fight with Khan, this thread isn't about that. It's just about getting it through peoples skulls that the winner, rightfully so, will be looked at the number 1 fighter in the division.
      Dude you broke it down,if they chose to stay dumb the let umm..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        Wazaa what are you talking about??Alexander never lost..But the Ring belt should be fought after this fight with Khan taking on the winner..
        Alexander lost to Kotelnik. I've had it with people saying that Alexander didn't lose. The fight wasn't even close. A clear robbery if you ask me.

Comment

Dude you broke it down,if they chose to stay dumb the let umm..
          The winner of this fight is #1 indeed. But the winner of this fight still has unfinished business untill he fights Amir.

Comment

Alexander lost to Kotelnik. I've had it with people saying that Alexander didn't lose. The fight wasn't even close. A clear robbery if you ask me.
            I'm one who feel it was a rob job too,but fact is he has never lost on rec..So this fight between Bradley and Devon is legit and the winner like it or not will be looked at as the num1 Jr WW..But no worry's Bradley will fight Khan so Khan will have a chance to prove he is the best..

Comment

The winner of this fight is #1 indeed. But the winner of this fight still has unfinished business untill he fights Amir.
              This is true,Khan has gained my respect and he is in the rightful spot at 2..Can't wait for him to get his chance to prove he is the best..Bradley Khan will have fireworks..Come-on Timmy B make this fight happen!!!!

Comment

Look at these f@ggot azz Kahn fans upset at some writers opinion. If he think they are the best so f-cking what.

Dudes act like Kahn is Jesus. Dudes talking about devin being overrated. Kahn is prob the most overrated dude out the whole f-cking division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  Look at these f@ggot azz Kahn fans upset at some writers opinion. If he think they are the best so f-cking what.

Dudes act like Kahn is Jesus. Dudes talking about devin being overrated. Kahn is prob the most overrated dude out the whole f-cking division.
                  , this is called a message borard for a reason. We're supposed to discuss and share our opinions. So we all should always agree?

Comment

This is true,Khan has gained my respect and he is in the rightful spot at 2..Can't wait for him to get his chance to prove he is the best..Bradley Khan will have fireworks..Come-on Timmy B make this fight happen!!!!
                    yeah man. I can almost gaurantee that if Bradley beats Devon and Amir beats his April 16th opponent Bradley-Khan will be made for 2011.

Comment

how about Maidana, Khan, JMM and Pac? Is the Bradley - Alexander winner eat all these dudes alive?

Comment

Working...
                      X