Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for? | Timothy Bradley vs. Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley. For him to be king of the division leaves more potentially great fights open. Why did Valero have to go ape shyt.... Him vs Bradley would've been great.

Point being, guys moving up to 140 from 135 or lower would match up better against Bradley than against any of the other ones. Bradley Marquez sounds epic. Bradley Katsidis sounds like a good fight. Bradley vs Brandon Rios sounds really good.

Marquez vs Khan will look like a freak show. Marquez vs Alexander would be an awful fight.

Comment

i wanted to pick Bradley because he is more likely to fight Khan after,

but i really just want to see a good fight

Comment

Bradley wins by flying headbutt! I hate his dirty tactics, but he gets away with it and most likely will again.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          Bradley wins by flying headbutt! I hate his dirty tactics, but he gets away with it and most likely will again.
          Don't to be dirty you have to do an illegal action intentionally??

Comment

Damn, lots of people rooting for Timmah. If only these "fans" could be converted to ticket-buyers for his fights.

Comment

Neither. I just wanna see a good fight

Comment

I want timmy bradley to win this fight, then to go on n clean out 140lbs division

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Damn, lots of people rooting for Timmah. If only these "fans" could be converted to ticket-buyers for his fights.
                  the US is much bigger than the UK.

that's too much money just for traveling alone (for me anyway).

if this fight was at the Staple Center then i would be there.

and don't give me that shit about Hatton fans coming all the way from the UK,

you guys don't get many fighters that are as famous as Hatton was.

no hate, but it really is too far //

Comment

Devon i like him seems pretty cool and has a nice style

Comment

bradley. he can beat khan and unify his reign in the 140 division. if alexander wins, khan cuts him up and probably knocks him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X