Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Goes On Twitter Rant About Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, Calls Mosley A Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    you *******s are dumb. dlh was bigger and healthier against floyd unlike pac. and featherforbes swoll up DLH's face too.

you guys are idiots. theres no two ways about it
    LOL.....*******s......you sound like a complete tool.

DLH wanted that weight in the first place.

I call it like I see it...Mosley stuck Mayweather by throwing one punch at a time. A bloated Marquez hit him numerous times once he started to thro combination punches at Mayweather. Of course your hero Laughed the punches off when they landed (why wouldn't he, I'm sure the punches of a lightweight felt like mere bug bites).

Let's face it, Mayweather has declined slightly over the years, not much but he isn't the Mayweather of 8 years ago. Pac isn't going to stand there and try to "outbox" or out think Mayweather, he is going to attack his a5s. Pressure fighters always look better against Mayweather than "boxers" because he has less time to think and less space to work. Without space, Mayweather has a harder time measuring out his opponents so he has a harder time timing them with counters.

Those are just observations from a boxing fan....it could be any given fighter in there against Mayweather.....pressure works better than giving him space and time to think.

Comment

Yup,, its dead horse alright. But the blame should should be on both camps. They both wanted to control the bargaining table and neither one would compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Well maybe 126 is too much for him and 122 would be better suited for him.

Nishioka is one of the best if super bantamweights out there. Boxingscene and The Ring have him ranked #1 at 122. Plus he has the WBC. So maybe that's why?

It would give him the money that a rematch with Juanma and a fight with Gamboa would. But, he should be paid OK and more importantly it is a more winnable fight. However, that all depends on how much Rafa has left.
        Nishioka seems pretty solid, even if Rafa wins I think he'll take some damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
          From Oscar via Twitter - There is no doubt in my mind mayweather beats paquiao.styles make fights. It's called styles.mayweather will be patient to wait for manny to make the mistakes,you see manny is fast but mayweathers timing is key. I respect manny and he is great for our sport but mayweathers style will beat anyone if you don't have a stiff hard fast jab. Pacman is the man and he does deserve to be the best fighter on the planet today. Believe me I'm also frustrated because I feel with golden boy promoting it each fighter can make huge money and it will be great fight. I believe they both want to fight each other I feel that right now pac is being squeezed and people are making money off him but once there are no more heavy bags there will be no choice but to make the fight happen.it's a shame because manny wants it and Floyd wants it. Thats my inside opinion.
          Pacquiao will beat Mayweather with ease the shoulder roll works best agnist right handed fighter's not south Paws. When Floyd does his roll it sets up right hands or uppercuts, but what Manny does great is when he throws his left he leans to the right to avoid straight rights,than he steps to his right and delivers upper cuts followed by right hooks. So style do make fights and Manny will keep Floyd off balance untill he knocks him out.

Comment

a counterpunching style is not the perfect style to beat pac. JMM tried it 2x and lost 2x. besides wifebeater doesn't throw enough punches to beat pac. jmm is a great combination puncher, that is why jmm made those fights close. wifebeater used to be a great combination puncher, but his punch output has dropped dramatically.

you can't run from pac and expect to win. no one that has run from pac has ever won. the blue print to beat pac was laid out by morales. you gotta back pac up. It doesn't hurt that pac sits on the ropes way too much and you can unload especially to the body and throw uppercuts. But you better have enough in the tank to trade with pac when pac comes off the ropes to turn you and to flurry.

dlh is wrong. wifebeater doesn't want the fight. that's why they making all kinds of excuses to duck pac.

arum is milking pac for all he's worth, but that's just standard business practice in boxing. until wifebeater steps up there really isn't any worthy and lucrative fights for pac at 147 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
              Compromise with what?

pacquiao did not say NO to it. 2 weeks out was offered on the table intially.
              and pac said NO, walked away and fought clottey. he said NO

Comment

That **** about the jab is stupid. Floyd HARDLY EVER gets hit with a jab. It don't matter if it's great or not. Floyd is never in range for a jab.

You need a great chin, good speed, good power, and good stamina to beat Floyd.

Regardless of steroids whether or not he's on them-- these are qualities Pac possesses which is why it will be a great fight either way it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LOL.....*******s......you sound like a complete tool.

DLH wanted that weight in the first place.

I call it like I see it...Mosley stuck Mayweather by throwing one punch at a time. A bloated Marquez hit him numerous times once he started to thro combination punches at Mayweather. Of course your hero Laughed the punches off when they landed (why wouldn't he, I'm sure the punches of a lightweight felt like mere bug bites).

Let's face it, Mayweather has declined slightly over the years, not much but he isn't the Mayweather of 8 years ago. Pac isn't going to stand there and try to "outbox" or out think Mayweather, he is going to attack his a5s. Pressure fighters always look better against Mayweather than "boxers" because he has less time to think and less space to work. Without space, Mayweather has a harder time measuring out his opponents so he has a harder time timing them with counters.

Those are just observations from a boxing fan....it could be any given fighter in there against Mayweather.....pressure works better than giving him space and time to think.
                  Exactly, Floyd doesn't like pressure fighters and southpaws. Pac is his (and obviously Sr's) worst nightmare stylistically because he's both rolled into one and he brings speed, power, and unforeseen angles with that.

Comment

When your the cash cow of course everyone is trying to squeeze you. Including other promotors like GBP. GBP is so desperate for money they would do anything to get a Manny Pacquiao fight. De la hoya is going broke and hes a closet cross dresser.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      That **** about the jab is stupid. Floyd HARDLY EVER gets hit with a jab. It don't matter if it's great or not. Floyd is never in range for a jab.

You need a great chin, good speed, good power, and good stamina to beat Floyd.

Regardless of steroids whether or not he's on them-- thjese are qualities Pac possesses which is why it will be a great fight either way it goes.
                      floyd beats the brakes off pac

Comment

Working...
                      X