Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Goes On Twitter Rant About Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, Calls Mosley A Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar is always siding with Floyd on the who would win thing. The weird thing is, DLH had to quit on his stool against Pac but didn't against Floyd. His face was a swollen mess after the Pac fight and it wasn't against Floyd....styles make fights I guess.

Floyd is not gonna toy with Pac, I can assure you of that. Floyd will take a lot of punishment in that fight.....he isn't going to be a "Pretty Boy' that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
      I never said Pacman has great balance, but if his balance was that bad he would have lost to Morales the second time.

as for mayweather
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACoH...eature=related

10:15 To say Mayweather has perfect balance is just blasphemy. if Hatton can get Mayweather off balance, I'm pretty sure Manny can.
      you have no idea what you are talking about. floyd wasnt off balance. ricky timed him with two good shots

just stop talking

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Oscar is always siding with Floyd on the who would win thing. The weird thing is, DLH had to quit on his stool against Pac but didn't against Floyd. His face was a swollen mess after the Pac fight and it wasn't against Floyd....styles make fights I guess.

Floyd is not gonna toy with Pac, I can assure you of that. Floyd will take a lot of punishment in that fight.....he isn't going to be a "Pretty Boy' that night.
        you *******s are dumb. dlh was bigger and healthier against floyd unlike pac. and featherforbes swoll up DLH's face too.

you guys are idiots. theres no two ways about it

Comment

Floyd will knock Pac out coming in like he did Hatton. Pacquiao can't deal with boxers and footwork and his sloppy ass is gonna get timed all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
            Floyd will knock Pac out coming in like he did Hatton. Pacquiao can't deal with boxers and footwork and his sloppy ass is gonna get timed all night long.
            Word around Twitter is that Rafa Marquez is close to getting a fight with 122 WBC champion Nishioka for April.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              floyd compromised. pac didnt. the only one with the excuses was team pac.
              Compromise with what?

pacquiao did not say NO to it. 2 weeks out was offered on the table intially.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

So a 154 Healthier De La Hoya = a 142 weight drain shot De La Hoya

calm down homie, your connecting dots that aren't there.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Word around Twitter is that Rafa Marquez is close to getting a fight with 122 WBC champion Nishioka for April.
                  If he can't beat Nishioka then he should retire... Why is he leaving 26' though. And why Nishioka, is that fight gonna get him paid?

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                    Compromise with what?

pacquiao did not say NO to it. 2 weeks out was offered on the table intially.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                      If he can't beat Nishioka then he should retire... Why is he leaving 26' though. And why Nishioka, is that fight gonna get him paid?
                      Well maybe 126 is too much for him and 122 would be better suited for him.

Nishioka is one of the best if super bantamweights out there. Boxingscene and The Ring have him ranked #1 at 122. Plus he has the WBC. So maybe that's why?

It would give him the money that a rematch with Juanma and a fight with Gamboa would. But, he should be paid OK and more importantly it is a more winnable fight. However, that all depends on how much Rafa has left.

Comment

Working...
                      X