No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    cotto hasnt fought for 9 months when he steps in the ring against mayorga...but he didnt chose journeyman to come back against. he chose a madman

thats character dj spamz

A madman whos shot to shit and chin that was once made of granite but now is butter.

Tony fought a iron chinned guy whos never been dropped before and was a power punch in which many thought tony had no more chin.

well he proved everyone wrong.

Cotto would get brutalized by Tony and El Gran Vaca de Dinero

Comment

As a Cotto fan, I wouldn't have minded paying for this fight, as dumb as it seems. I thought this would be a 30-35, 40 dollar PPV fight at most. But $50 is really stretching it. I'm certain the fight will guarantee action and power punching, but $50 for a Cotto fight against Mayorga...? I dunno. :S

Comment

Im buying this I support fighters who show heart and always give great fights I would go see martinez but its on the same day

Comment

I'm getting the HD PPV.

Comment

hall fame boxing promoter UNCLE BOB AND UNCLE DON is the best.... " RELENTLESS" WOW golden b i t c h can't top that...

Comment

wow arum and king teaming together to put on a show, water bottles at the event will probably be like $75 each.

Comment

50 dollars for this mismatch?...plus aren't they thinking of putting arce on here too?...waste of money..this isn't a ppv fight it's more like an undercard to an average ppv

Comment

what a joke

I did'nt think Arum could be any more of an arse until I found out Christy Martin is on the undercard. When Arum is gone it will be good for the sport. **** Arum and **** HBO for driving boxing off a cliff and blocking the Bradley-Alexander fight on HBO Canada and the internet.

Comment

Working...
                  X