No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    Wanna do a bet on whether or not Cotto takes a knee?
    your a cotto supporter now?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      your a cotto supporter now?
      he always was

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        he always was
        i know he respects him like i do in the sense he fights everyone but hes still a quitter and i enjoy making fun of him.

Comment

i know he respects him like i do in the sense he fights everyone but hes still a quitter and i enjoy making fun of him.
          even though ure my homie panda will be making fun of u when he ends tony's career come this summer

Comment

even though ure my homie panda will be making fun of u when he ends tony's career come this summer
            stop

you dont believe that, you only say that for the sakes of trolling. I would be surprised if cotto even makes it out in one piece vs el matador

Comment

stop

you dont believe that, you only say that for the sakes of trolling. I would be surprised if cotto even makes it out in one piece vs el matador
              nah man panda never trolls in nsb

cotto will beat tony, got a few bets pending on it already

this is cotto's year so u better get on the bandwagon, east coast

Comment

nah man panda never trolls in nsb

cotto will beat tony, got a few bets pending on it already

this is cotto's year so u better get on the bandwagon, east coast
                Cottos year was in 2007. This is more like his final year. dude is done. Took him 3 extra rounds to stop a one legged hebrew.

Comment

Cottos year was in 2007. This is more like his final year. dude is done. Took him 3 extra rounds to stop a one legged hebrew.
                  and tony went the distance with a semi-retired journeyman

its not cotto's fault that ref let the fight continue after foreman's trainer stopped it

lets see foreman-margarito after tony loses this june...that should be a good fight

Comment

and tony went the distance with a semi-retired journeyman

its not cotto's fault that ref let the fight continue after foreman's trainer stopped it

lets see foreman-margarito after tony loses this june...that should be a good fight
                    Garcia? He didnt fight for a year and half, he needed the rounds to shake the rust off. Tony even dropped him on first round but his corner told him to chillax and take it easy.

Good try tho......SPAMDA

Comment

Garcia? He didnt fight for a year and half, he needed the rounds to shake the rust off. Tony even dropped him on first round but his corner told him to chillax and take it easy.

Good try tho......SPAMDA
                      cotto hasnt fought for 9 months when he steps in the ring against mayorga...but he didnt choose a journeyman to come back against. he chose a madman

thats character dj spamz

Comment

Working...
                      X