No announcement yet.

What Else do they have in common?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Else do they have in common?

I think Iron Mike probably has some good advice for Floyd on what not to do.

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post

I think Iron Mike probably has some good advice for Floyd on what not to do.
    LOL that's about it,Tyson was actually a troubled kid from the ******,he grew up from nothing to be the Heavyweight Champion of the world,all under the medias eye,tyson never really liked the publicity,just the cash and women lol

Floyd is a guarded,arrogant little punk who grew up with a boxing namesake,and fathers and ucles as his shadows! Mike beat the crap out of heavyweight boxers and ****d beauty queens outside the ring lmfao Floyd gives security guards lipstick marks and beats women and kids on his time off! Mike was a tiger,floyds just a ***** lol

Comment

Mike Tyson isn't racist.

Comment

they both box and are atg's and hall of famers..but floyd is headed towards a sad ending if he doesnt get his personal life in order..tyson had to get humbled to get his life in order

Comment

While Floyd claims to be on top of his money situation I can't help but think his got a bunch leaches hanging off him till the well is dry.

Although he talks about retirement. I see him fighting for money well into his 40's. And then back to WWE.....

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
            LOL that's about it,Tyson was actually a troubled kid from the ******,he grew up from nothing to be the Heavyweight Champion of the world,all under the medias eye,tyson never really liked the publicity,just the cash and women lol

Floyd is a guarded,arrogant little punk who grew up with a boxing namesake,and fathers and ucles as his shadows! Mike beat the crap out of heavyweight boxers and ****d beauty queens outside the ring lmfao Floyd gives security guards lipstick marks and beats women and kids on his time off! Mike was a tiger,floyds just a ***** lol
            Lmao. Classic.

Comment

They both smack their biitches up?

Comment

Working...
              X