No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solis TKO retirement.

Outclasses him and stops him late after Klitschjoke gives up once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      This is the EPIX promo page for Solis-Klitschko:

http://www.epixhd.com/klitschko-vs-solis/
      Is the fight going to be televised in the US? I never heard of EPIX

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
        Solis TKO retirement.

Outclasses him and stops him late after Klitschjoke gives up once again.
        Since you're predicting Vitali will quit based on some fight 11 years ago where he was injured, will you have enough class to give him props if he wins?

Comment

No because Solis is fat.

Comment

I am looking forward to a good fight, and Vitali's usual kick ass ring entrance

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Vitali will win, I believe. The fight will also be boring, but what else can you expect from a Klitschko. Vitali used to put on entertaining fights, but I think those days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                Since you're predicting Vitali will quit based on some fight 11 years ago where he was injured, will you have enough class to give him props if he wins?
                On paper Vitali OUGHT to win easily. Bare in mind though that there's a big X factor here: Vitali is at that point in his career when a fighter can "get old" overnight. He didn't look that great against Briggs so the cracks could very well be showing. If Vitali can hold off the hourglass he wins regardless of what shape Solis comes in; if he can't, then things could very well get interesting.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  On paper Vitali OUGHT to win easily. Bare in mind though that there's a big X factor here: Vitali is at that point in his career when a fighter can "get old" overnight. He didn't look that great against Briggs so the cracks could very well be showing. If Vitali can hold off the hourglass he wins regardless of what shape Solis comes in; if he can't, then things could very well get interesting.

Poet
                  Yes.

At or near his best, he would have no problem with Solis, but Vitali has started to show his age in his past few fights.

Prime Vitali would have taken out Sosnowski early and KOed Briggs by the middle rounds.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised for Solis to steal some close rounds here. I expect Vitali to win, though not the same fighter, I still think he can do some damage. A win for Vitali in convincing fashion would be impressive. Solis is underated, and is probably one the best contenders at HW right now.

Comment

Rooting for Solis, have always been a fan of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X