No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom!
    I just read on BoxRec's "Current Scene" that Solis has lost 30 pounds!! Link here:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134331
    people are more excited to see the weight-in results than the actual fight.

Comment

I just read on BoxRec's "Current Scene" that Solis has lost 30 pounds!! Link here:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134331
      if he's lost 30lbs my guess is he went into camp weighing 300

Comment

Less than two weeks to go. I'm really pumped for this one!
        You're too easily excited.

There should be an option in your poll for 'wake me if Solis weighs less than 240."

Based on what has been seen of Solis to date, this fight is hot garbage.

Comment

Less than two weeks to go. I'm really pumped for this one!
          me too.

****in excited.

Hopefully Solis puts his **** together and makes a good fight....

Comment

I don't trust it, but if he comes it at 240 or less Vitali might be in for a long night.

I have a feeling he'll look more fit, but still come in at 250.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              You're too easily excited.

There should be an option in your poll for 'wake me if Solis weighs less than 240."

Based on what has been seen of Solis to date, this fight is hot garbage.
              Solis looked very good against Drummond and against Barrett.

He has one of the best amateur records of all time at heavyweight, and has won Gold at super heavyweight as well.

He's definitely a worthy opponent for Vitali, who turns 40 in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                Solis looked very good against Drummond and against Barrett.

He has one of the best amateur records of all time at heavyweight, and has won Gold at super heavyweight as well.

He's definitely a worthy opponent for Vitali, who turns 40 in July.
                I don't think he's looked like anything worth watching yet in his career. If by worthy you mean sucks less than other fatties, sure. He just huffed and puffed through Austin.

And Austin ain't good.

I give a rat's about his ammy years. That was 40 lbs. (and then some) ago.

Until Solis proves he can get in shape, there's no reason to think he can hang with someone who always shows up.

On paper, this fight is about as worth looking forward to as a colonoscopy.

Comment

I see they finally dropped Valuev out of the Ring rankings, and Odlanier Solis enters at #10.

Comment

Now i dont know what it is all about! but more and more people picking solis to win! THis guy on youtube is a big klitschko fan but he predicts a victory for solis! I like him and he makes pretty good predictions even though he said by mistake that haye beat solis in the amateurs! Anyway i still think vitali will dominate solis over 12 and if he keeps his left hand a little bit higher i cant see vitali in danger of losing this fight!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuU2b...el_video_title

Comment

This is the EPIX promo page for Solis-Klitschko:

http://www.epixhd.com/klitschko-vs-solis/

Comment

Working...
                      X