This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is fighting Mosely without OST = Roided, Floyd didn't

Pac is fighting the stronger Sugar Shane Mosely who can pass the Nevada drugs test even with roids (Ask Conte), or Arum may even take it to Texas where no tests are done.

Floyd fought a non roided up Mosely who got tired after round 2.

Everyone knows a roided Shane Mosely is tougher, look at his resume.

Stop being paranoid people... Shane ain't going to be roided and wasn't because of not being on Peds that he was tired against Floyd.. More like being old.

Comment

uh ohhhhhhhhh... ariza better double the amount of steriods he give manny now!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd beat a bum old Shane (without peds), not a Great Shane (might be peded)that demolished Margo and HOYA...

Comment

The very thought that Mosley would take a risk being caught in times like these is ******. That's why *****s are ****** or just damn scared for their hero losing his zero. The extra tests are unnecessary is all I'm saying. They're even more dangerous when administered close to the fight for BOTH fighters. Talk about boxer's safety. *****s don't give a **** about that. Who are we kidding? These tests are ******. They're for cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            The very thought that Mosley would take a risk being caught in times like these is ******. That's why *****s are ****** or just damn scared for their hero losing his zero. The extra tests are unnecessary is all I'm saying. They're even more dangerous when administered close to the fight for BOTH fighters. Talk about boxer's safety. *****s don't give a **** about that. Who are we kidding? These tests are ******. They're for cowards.
            Manny team asked for OST, Mosley said you have to do it too. They dropped it

U fail

And btw Mosley better roid up for this fight

Comment

lol......wow,just wow

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Manny team asked for OST, Mosley said you have to do it too. They dropped it

U fail

And btw Mosley better roid up for this fight
                I heard Roach asked for it. Was it the zero cut-off version *****s don't want to give up or it's just a demand on paper, and the fight happens, anyway? If the fight doesn't happen because of it, then they're ******. Clear enough?

Yeah. Mosley can roid and eat every damn A-side meth he can find and I have no objection about it. I'm just a fan. These are modern gladiators to me. I don't give a **** what happens to them physically. I'm not related to them. Who are we kidding?

Comment

Does it matter? They asked for it but didn't want to do it when it was flipped

Su****ious? Yea it is

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    Does it matter? They asked for it but didn't want to do it when it was flipped

Su****ious? Yea it is
                    Su****ious, yea. Go there if you want. Floyd is acting su****ious will all those roid rage he's been into. Sounds really su****ious.

Comment

Working...
                    X