Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Fires Back at Mosley Fight Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    LOL at pac fans in this thread defending this fight
    again....nobody is forcing u to buy this PPV......all u clowns keep on complaining but ull watch the fight anyway....pathetic losers.....

if u think this fight is BS shut the **** up and move on with ur life.....dont cry like a ****ing lil girl!!!

Comment

Ahahahahah! the only thing left now is if by chance ,and a big IF, Mosley throws a three punch combo that knocks Pacqiuao out to complete the inevitable of picking and choosing your opponents, like him and his team do.this has happen over and over again in boxing .will this be it????

Comment

Stop trying to convince the fans thats this a good match up, its not working, you idiot.!.. Why the hell do u think Team Pac getting so many negative reactions to this fight?? Well ill tell you, NOBODY WANT TO WATCH THIS FIGHT!!! you say you want to give the fans what they want right?? We sure dont want this fight.. All major boxing polls agree, bring on Marquez, Berto, Or Bradley Vs Alexander winner...Out of all those fight Mosley the least deserving..Fk u Team Pac, your acting like team Gayweather pick the easiest fights. MMA wins again !!

Comment

Again this will be another exciting fight cause Pac always entertain and makes boxing fans happy.:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Problem is Floyd was too busy being retired. Floyd even considered Christy Martin but he only beats on women who don't box for a living.

You Got a Point!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
              Ahahahahah! the only thing left now is if by chance ,and a big IF, Mosley throws a three punch combo that knocks Pacqiuao out to complete the inevitable of picking and choosing your opponents, like him and his team do.this has happen over and over again in boxing .will this be it????
              Haha i would love for that to happen!! Team Pac acting like Team Gayweather

Comment

Originally posted by frank1avalos View Post
                Stop trying to convince the fans thats this a good match up, its not working, you idiot.!.. Why the hell do u think Team Pac getting so many negative reactions to this fight?? Well ill tell you, NOBODY WANT TO WATCH THIS FIGHT!!! you say you want to give the fans what they want right?? We sure dont want this fight.. All major boxing polls agree, bring on Marquez, Berto, Or Bradley Vs Alexander winner...Out of all those fight Mosley the least deserving..Fk u Team Pac, your acting like team Gayweather pick the easiest fights. MMA wins again !!
                I bet you'll the first one to watch this fight, do you think any of the other boxers you mentioned can handle Mosley, you stupid idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Since the day the fight was announced, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has been attacked by critics who don't agree with his decision to face "Sugar" Shane Mosley on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) is considered a heavy favorite over Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs), who observers consider Mosley to be over the hill.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  He DID NOT "damn near" knock out Mayweather...wtf

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Since the day the fight was announced, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has been attacked by critics who don't agree with his decision to face "Sugar" Shane Mosley on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) is considered a heavy favorite over Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs), who observers consider Mosley to be over the hill.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Asked AFTER THE MORA FIGHT if he'd read the less-than-glowing reports of the controversial draw, Arum gave little reason to expect a Mosley-Pacquiao showdown.

"I did and I read them saying Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round,"
                    Arum said. "To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40s but he always had that big, big punch like in the (Michael) Moorer fight.

"What I've read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he's going to be 40 and he's in the lighter weights where speed is so important. He's on a show with guys -- example, 20-year-old Saul Canelo Alvarez -- old enough to be his son.

"I guess Shane needs the money due to his matrimonial sitaution (a divorce under harsh California community property rules),"Arum said. "I've always considered Shane to be a nice guy but this is what happens to fighters when they age.

"It's like (Bernard) Hopkins, he still knows how to fight but who wants to pay to see him now? His fights are not very scintillating. What you see with Hopkins we're beginning to see with Mosley."

Arum said he wouldn't be interested in playing the flakcatcher if he made a Shane-Manny bout at this point.

Read FULL ARTICLE http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz18tos3dmT

"Yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth"
                    ---Bob Arum
                    [/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                      Watch what happens , ( manny can destroy mosley at will)
                      that being said, i see this happening, intentional drawing lil floyd out of hiding, i see manny not trying as hard. I see manny letting this fight go the close distance. But manny in control has a less than spectacular performance, but wins a decision.
                      Mayweather see that pac doesnt look quite the same and comes running for the pac fight. We get may/pac at the end of 2011
                      Interesting..I see it the opposite though….I see it more as “watch this Floyd, I can kick his ass worse and more decisively than you did!... Just like I did with De La Hoya and Hatton!”…..will they ever fight each other, at this point it looks VERY doubtful (unfortunately)

Still, as die hard of a fan of the sport as I am...I will NOT be ordering this PPV....

Comment

Working...
                      X