Comments Thread For: Marquez: If Morales Offer Isn't Good, I'm Going To 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny Pacquiao is a coward.....

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
    First, who the **** you think you are to demand me a reply?... what the **** you care on which rounds i give to John?... bottom line son, your piss-drinking boy lost in a parking lot in Jakarta for 35,000...
    You are a fkn idiot. You have never even seen that fight.
    Your unsubstantiated opinion is dribble, so fuk off cvnt.

Second, so Arum low-balled JMM, 750k still is much more money compared to 35k... didn't you finish 3rd grade and you can't tell which amount is bigger?...

Only a whiney little b1tch like you would allow himself to be pissed on like that.

Third, whose hands were raised on the 2nd fight? thats what i thought... on the 1st fight, one of the judges admit he gave the wrong score... technically, JMM lost twice... quit crying like a ***** about it...

The entire developed world saw Marquez beat the bobble-head doll in the second fight, even Ronnie Nathanielz and Mannie's mum thought that Marquez looked great

Now, marquez is even considering fighting morales?... do i need to tell you what pacquiao did to him?... tell your boy to **** off...

You fkn idiot, Pacquiao's fighting Mosley

1.) Manny Pacquiao is a coward for claiming to be an 8-division champion, and yet being too scared to EVER fight an actual JMW opponent.

2.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Mayweather back in December, either that or he is a steroid cheat. He didn't want none of Mayweather or the tests, thats for sure.

3.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Sergio Martinez. If JMM can go up two divisions to WW, then surely Manny can defend his JMW title at 154. What a b1tch Manny.

4.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for demanding a catch-weight for Cotto. There are two reasons to demand a catch-weight, either you are not good enough to compete with that fighter at his natural weight, which is fine..... or you are attempting to drain him to gain an unfair advantage, which is cowardly. Team Pacquiao tried to drain Cotto, because Manny had already fought at 147.

5.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Shane Mosley - TWICE !!

6.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for being a cherry-picker.....
    * Manny will not fight a skilled boxer
    * Manny will not fight a skilled counter-puncher
    * Manny will not fight anybody who is in their prime
    * Manny will not fight anybody who is on top of their game
    * Manny will not fight anybody who is coming off a win
    * Manny will not fight anybody without a distinct advantage
    * And at JMW, Manny will not fight anybody at all

7.) And Manny "padded" Pacquiao is also a dirty coward for refusing to fight Marquez unless the fight is held at 147.

Manny "padded" Pacquiao is a joke. Top Rank smoke and mirrors.

Team Pacquiao.....
    Still piss-scared of Marquez, since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Laborer View Post
      fight who? just joking, but on a more serious note, how does PED's affect one's brain? Or balls? just asking...
      you should have asked mosley fans about that

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        1.) Manny Pacquiao is a coward for claiming to be an 8-division champion, and yet being too scared to EVER fight an actual JMW opponent.

2.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Mayweather back in December, either that or he is a steroid cheat. He didn't want none of Mayweather or the tests, thats for sure.

3.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Sergio Martinez. If JMM can go up two divisions to WW, then surely Manny can defend his JMW title at 154. What a b1tch Manny.

4.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for demanding a catch-weight for Cotto. There are two reasons to demand a catch-weight, either you are not good enough to compete with that fighter at his natural weight, which is fine..... or you are attempting to drain him to gain an unfair advantage, which is cowardly. Team Pacquiao tried to drain Cotto, because Manny had already fought at 147.

5.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Shane Mosley - TWICE !!

6.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for being a cherry-picker.....
        * Manny will not fight a skilled boxer
        * Manny will not fight a skilled counter-puncher
        * Manny will not fight anybody who is in their prime
        * Manny will not fight anybody who is on top of their game
        * Manny will not fight anybody who is coming off a win
        * Manny will not fight anybody without a distinct advantage
        * And at JMW, Manny will not fight anybody at all

7.) And Manny "padded" Pacquiao is also a dirty coward for refusing to fight Marquez unless the fight is held at 147.

Manny "padded" Pacquiao is a joke. Top Rank smoke and mirrors.

Team Pacquiao.....
        Still piss-scared of Marquez, since 2004
        Manny Pacquiao is also a Coward for ducking Humberto Soto many times, since Soto KO'd his brother-Bobby, and after Soto called out Manny many times.

Comment

Marquez is ducking Humberto Soto, cause JMM is scared of Soto's power.
          Soto has tried to fight JMM for the last 2-3- years, and JMM (just like Pacman) avoid Soto.

JMM says he'll fight Morales, Khan, or anyone else EXCEPT Humberto Soto.
          JMM wont dare mention the name Soto, cause he knows Soto would KO him, like no else can.

Thats why JMM refuses to unify his WBO 135 lbs title with Soto's WBC 135lbs title, cause JMM is afraid of Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
            Marquez is ducking Humberto Soto, cause JMM is scared of Soto's power.
            Soto has tried to fight JMM for the last 2-3- years, and JMM (just like Pacman) avoid Soto.

JMM says he'll fight Morales, Khan, or anyone else EXCEPT Humberto Soto.
            JMM wont dare mention the name Soto, cause he knows Soto would KO him, like no else can.

Thats why JMM refuses to unify his WBO 135 lbs title with Soto's WBC 135lbs title, cause JMM is afraid of Soto.

I like Soto. He's awesome man, he's one of mine.

But he aint the killer you make him out to be

Sorry, I can't put him on my list bro, but a JMM fight would be great.

That list is old, and I'm sick of it, I just post it to p1ss those idiots off

Comment

Working...
            X