Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cintron continues to barrage Berto, calls him "Andrea!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good,call him names,call him out,make his a$$ fight U!!

Comment

I've only seen Cintron fight like 5 times.

1. Margarito 1, he gets beat down and cries like a baby

2. Margarito 2, he gets beat down again. Runs from Margarito and acts like a *****.

3. He gets beat by Martinez but somehow comes up with a draw and hes happy about it.

4. He fights Angulo who has the Flu and squeeks out a win.

5. Falls out of the ring agains Paul Williams puts on a good acting job. Looses fight.

I've never seen the guy in a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        "I mean, does he piss standing up or sitting down?"
        LMAO!!! Someone please send this to Berto's twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          LMAO!!! Someone please send this to Berto's twitter account.
          Already done.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            Already done.
            LMAO!!! Has he replied? lol

Comment

Berto is not fighting nobody important until his overpaid contract runs out. Why should he? With the money they are giving him to fight fringe contenders he and his camp are going to milk HBO till the end.

They will dig up some other fighter with a winning record for his next bout. IMO Bailey already has the green light and will be the next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                LMAO!!! Has he replied? lol
                He hasn't responded to any questions about Cintron.

Might be that time of month for Andrea.

Comment

Wy isnt he calling out Williams or Martinez??

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                    CINTRON CONTINUES TO BARRAGE BERTO, CALLS HIM "ANDREA!"
                    By G. Leon

Former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron sent Boxing talk com the following via email, "I read today that Berto is considering Randal Bailey as an opponent. Typical Andrea Berto. He's like a little girl that runs and hides behind his mommy. That what he does with Al Haymon. Look G, what is going on here is so simple. I was in New York last week. I met with HBO. HBO wants to make the fight. I obviously want to make the fight. The only thing standing in the way of this is Al Haymon and the fact that Berto isn't man enough to run his own career and fight the best competition. Haymon is afraid of my power and he is protecting Andrea and that is what our side is being told. The fans deserve better than this from a so called "champion." And Andrea Berto claims to be his own man, but all he does is hide behind his advisor. People can say whatever they want about me, but one thing everyone has to admit is that I will always step up to the plate and fight. I told my advisors Josh Dubin and J Prince that I only want to fight the best. My record speaks for itself. When they put Alfredo Angulo in front of me for bs money, I said bring his ass on! He was undefeated and supposedly the next big thing and look what happened. This kid Berto is just getting ridiculous. He can respond to this by calling me names, but h can never face the facts because he knows deep down that he is hiding behind his management and I am the only fight that makes sense for him right now. What do you think HBO will pay more for, Berto against me or against Bailey. The fans should demand for their champions to fight the best available opponent. I WANT BERTO. I mean, does he piss standing up or sitting down? Again, this is so simple. All he has to do is be man enough to say to Al Haymon, "Stop trying to put me in there with guys that are safe fights that the fans don't want to see. I want Cintron." He does that, and the fight is made, 1, 2, 3. "

Comment

Look at all the hypocrites mad at berto. Cintron for one shouldn't run his mouth. Your a joke leapfrog. In half cintron's "big fights" he doesn't even attempt to fight but some of you think he should be right back on hbo......f that.

Berto does need to fight better fighters, but cintron fights at 154 so how is it ok for him to call out berto, who fights at 147, but not ok for a berto v. maidana or bradley match up?

Berto bradley down the line would be a good fight. Looks like cintron might force berto's hand. Lets just hope kermit doesn't come to the fight in character

Comment

Working...
                      X