No announcement yet.

i dunno why pac is getting in a war of words with Kevin Iole

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dunno why pac is getting in a war of words with Kevin Iole

nothing good can come of it and it just makes iole and critics like him stronger. honestly iole has a good point, it's not a great fight.

we all know pac/mosley isn't a great fight. even pac has to know it isn't a great fight. the odds are heavily against mosley. arum, roach, and ariza all dumped on the fight before mosley came out that he was a free agent.

pac doesn't have a strong defense against the boycott. this fight is a tough sell. pac must have known this when arum came to him with the proposals. pac must surely know that the only way the ppv will sell is if arum heavily stacks the undercards with great must see fights. pac's winning smile, rags to riches story, and all action style isn't gonna sell this ppv. that's why IMHO he should've fought berto instead even though berto doesn't deserve it.

because this dude Kevin spoke alot of truth and Manny knows it. i think it looks pretty bad on the proclaimed p4p best has the time and energy to actually respond to an article written on him. If only he could use that same effort in responding to this article and use it to take proper fights instead he wouldn't have to defend his own 'bull****' he created!

Comment

i doubt pac even knows who kevin iole is even though he's probably met him and talked to him a 100 times.

we're talking about a guy who made 60 minutes wait around for him.

my guess it's some pr guy for top rank who wrote that ****. probably the same guy who did his espn chat in perfect english.

Comment

Working...
      X