Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was JMM thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's nearly a 40 year old man. Yet he still looks like the Marquez from 2004. Hell if not better.

Say what you will, but all fighters have something that makes them succeed. Margarito has plaster. Marquez has urine. BHop has holywater. Mayweather has Xylocaine. Pacquiao has PEDs.

I see no problem with it at all.

Comment

Watch out, if you make fun of him he'll start whining about it like he whines about everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        I do and it's really bothering me. Everytime I take a piss I alway see Marquez face with his mouth wide open recieving my pee. I want it to stop, I don't want to feel like that anymore.
        The only thing I see in front of my dick with their mouth open are women. ****sexuality is not a choice buddy, you cannot make it stop. You will always be attracted to men. Be thankful that this is the 21st century so you're Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          I do and it's really bothering me. Everytime I take a piss I alway see Marquez face with his mouth wide open recieving my pee. I want it to stop, I don't want to feel like that anymore.
          lmao u got issues man but we still love u lol no ****

Comment

Working...
          X