Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bsers ...best fighys you have seen live ?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    yeah im missed pac marg ...but yeah martinez williams was crazy how great was the akward silence as williams was falling lol
    Yea that was weird I thought I was one of the first ppl who jumped out of the seat. I Knew he wasn't gonna get back up. Most ppl were just shocked.

Comment

Not sure on the best fight but for atmosphere Hatton vs Tzsyu can not be touched! I was in the second last row and there was like 24000 peeps there plus some more coz there were people standing at the back with no seats, it was a ****in cauldron, fever pitch! When Kostya didnt come out in the last the place went Bannanas!
      Last edited by The Surgeon; 01-08-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Oh ****, I haven't been to any live professional boxing matches. And I live in Aus and I ain't paying money to see Green or Mundine.

I guess watching boxing on PPV and weekly shows for 15 years don't count. But I guess some rich dudes GF who has been to 1 live fight must have more boxing knowledge than me.

Thanks for straightening that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
          Oh ****, I haven't been to any live professional boxing matches. And I live in Aus and I ain't paying money to see Green or Mundine.

I guess watching boxing on PPV and weekly shows for 15 years don't count. But I guess some rich dudes GF who has been to 1 live fight must have more boxing knowledge than me.

Thanks for straightening that out.
          Why isnt Katsidis a superstar in Oz? He should be down under selling out football stadiums, he should be bigger there than Hatton was here

Comment

Cotto-Judah-
            Martinez-Williams 2-
            Cotto-Mosley-
            Pavlik-Martinez-
            Cotto-Clottey
            Cintron-Margarito 2
            Juanma-Mtagwa
            Malignaggi-Khan
            Cotto-Quintana
            Urango-Alexander

I hope to go to Vegas soon i have never seen a fight there. How would you compare the atmosphere for a Vegas fight to a MSG or AC one?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Cotto-Judah-
              Martinez-Williams 2-
              Cotto-Mosley-
              Pavlik-Martinez-
              Cotto-Clottey
              Cintron-Margarito 2
              Juanma-Mtagwa
              Malignaggi-Khan
              Cotto-Quintana
              Urango-Alexander

I hope to go to Vegas soon i have never seen a fight there. How would you compare the atmosphere for a Vegas fight to a MSG or AC one?
              I Hate you

Comment

Trinidad-Vargas was hands down the best fight I ever attended, not only was it a candidate for FOTY, but at the atmosphere was crazy and it was a meaningful fight with the top 2 undefeated JMW's fighting each other. Plus it's Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
                  Edwin Valero vs Antonio Pitalua

Tko 2 rd
                  I was there for that one too.

Comment

You Yanks are ****in spoiled over there!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      Why isnt Katsidis a superstar in Oz? He should be down under selling out football stadiums, he should be bigger there than Hatton was here
                      He hasn't fought in Aus since 2006, and to be honest I didn't knwo to much about him till around the casamayor fight.. The media nut hug Green and Mundine, and the boxing media/promoters like Dibb. The general public do not know who Kats is.

But if Green fights someone decent or Kats comes back def be there.

Comment

Working...
                      X