Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you were never thrilled by Pacman's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I have a preference for pure boxers, I didnt call anyone of them "Pure boxer"....2 different things.

Edit i was referring to Mayweather as a pure boxer, Not JMM who i class as a counterpuncher or Lopez, Mosley- boxer-puncher.. etc

You class pac as a brawler?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
      He has a great and exciting style. I just don't like him.
      honesty appreciated.

Comment

ive never seen brawlers as exciting to watch

Comment

It's all preference, but I wouldn't say he's boring.

Comment

Originally posted by FINITO View Post
            Naw, just the sophisticated type... just like the marquez, and the Floyds....

Not some simple azz caveman type like the Pacs and the Maidanas...lolz
            LOL!! Did you just say you find Floyd exciting? hahaha

I mean Marquez improved his offense but man...in his early days he was boring as heck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

I mean Marquez improved his offense but man...in his early days he was boring as heck!!
              Floyd USED to be exciting, and Marquez USED to be boring...they kind of swapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                I don't think Pacquiao is a boring fighter... But I'd prefer the pure boxers any day of the week to watch: Mayweather, Donaire, JMM, Hopkins, Dawson, Dirrell, prime Morales.
                I was gonna make those picks also, with the exception of Chad Dawson.

Comment

hes fun to watch but i like technical boxers more. its like chess for them guys like hopkins mayweather whitaker and marquez truely show that its a thinking mans sport.

Comment

Originally posted by FINITO View Post
                    Let me just start off by saying that ive been a hardcore boxing nut for years and years and ive seen it all.. I enjoy and appreciate alot of style, from boxers punchers to pure boxers...

Call me crazy but.... I never was amused by pacman's style and i never thought of him as overly exciting.. I remember being kinda thrilled watching the first barrera fight but after that, he became repetitive.. His offensive aresenal is very limited, his punching form is awkward and ugly, his wild and still amaterish at times... He's not this super exciting fighter like alot of people say he is... At least not to me...

A complete fighter like Marquez and Donaire are about 10x more exciting than some glorified brawler in pac..
                    Boxing fans pay a premium to see Pac fight! that's an indication how stupid u are!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

FLoyd is extremely exciting, yes.. Just watching him fight puts me in awe.. Hit without getting hit is the name of the game and no one does it better than Floyd.. He's like an artist with gloves on, painting his masterpiece in the ring...

He's the Picasso Floyd Mayweather

And yea, although Marquez was a defensive minded fighter earlier in hsi career, i never thought he was boring. I too was in awe by watching his dissect his opponents... Even when he wasn't getting into many exchanges, the way he finished his opponents were breathtaking.. Im sure youve seen the Medina and the Peden fights... Whoooooo He's like Leonardo Davinci

Comment

Working...
                      X