Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Wlads career defining moment to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Wlads career defining moment to date?

Discuss.............
    Being battered by boxing great Ross Purrity
    11.76%
    The anal rape he took from Corrie Sanders
    17.65%
    The gay **** pics he posed in with his own brother
    11.76%
    The humiliating beatdown from Lamon Brewster
    0.00%
    Ducking David haye
    23.53%
    All of the above
    35.29%

Lasting a round against one of the sports p4p hardest punchers in Sanders.

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

Probably smashing Byrd for the 2nd time. Byrd was the best and longest reigning titlist at the time and that was the win that put Wlad on top of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          Lasting a round against one of the sports p4p hardest punchers in Sanders.
          See my sig for a giggle.

Comment

Too many to count, how about we start with the fact that he is the first HW to be on the p4p top 10 list since the ATG Lewis retired and that he is the current Ring, WBO, IBF, IBO, and rightful WBA world champion. Olympic SHW Gold Medalist, 14 title defenses and counting, 58 fights and counting, defeated 7 world champs 3 of whom were undefeated when he beat them. He is going to dominate for at least a couple of more years and will only go up that p4p list and possibly surpass Holmes and maybe Louis in title defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              Too many to count, how about we start with the fact that he is the first HW to be on the p4p top 10 list since the ATG Lewis retired and that he is the current Ring, WBO, IBF, IBO, and rightful WBA world champion. Olympic SHW Gold Medalist, 14 title defenses and counting, 58 fights and counting, defeated 7 world champs 3 of whom were undefeated when he beat them. He is going to dominate for at least a couple of more years and will only go up that p4p list and possibly surpass Holmes and maybe Louis in title defenses.
              Couldn't be bothered to read after the first line.

I can just imagine you banging in about 300 words per minute on your PC, charging round the forums with multiple windows open trying your best to defend your boyfriend Wlad.

How many keyboards have you gone through this evening?

I find you so amusing.

Comment

The gay pictures definitly. They attracted allot of ****sexuals to boxing with those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  Couldn't be bothered to read after the first line.

I can just imagine you banging in about 300 words per minute on your PC, charging round the forums with multiple windows open trying your best to defend your boyfriend Wlad.

How many keyboards have you gone through this evening?

I find you so amusing.
                  Yet on here just like me, even had time to send me a personal message, isn't that sweet?

Comment

his best win is the first win over Chris Byrd, imo. it was Byrd's prime, the second fight Byrd was noticably diminished and had struggled against guys liek Jameel McCline, older Andrew Golota and even Fres Oquendo in a fight Ive read he should have lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X