Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Balboa is to Manny Pacquiao as Rocky Marciano is to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    BWAA/Ring/WBC FOTD opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yours.
    not necessarily since in the rings opinion Manny vs Hatton was a fight between the two best JrWW and in the WBC opinion Manny vs Marg was between the two best JrMW

hence Manny Pacquiao was/is seriously overrated

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
      and JCC jr is to Floyd Mayweather Jr... both undefeated... yehey!...
      Dont even put JCC Jr. in the same sentence with Floyd Mayweather Jr.
      JCC Jr. has a draw and Floyd does not.

Not to mention JCC Jr. only fought tomatoe cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        not necessarily since in the rings opinion Manny vs Hatton was a fight between the two best JrWW and in the WBC opinion Manny vs Marg was between the two best JrMW

hence Manny Pacquiao was/is seriously overrated

i guess we can also dismiss floyd's win vs baldomir since lineal doesnt mean anything anymore.

see what i did there?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hate_Giver View Post
          i guess we can also dismiss floyd's win vs baldomir since lineal doesnt mean anything anymore.

see what i did there?
          some truth is to that since you could go up in weight KOd and then return to that weight devision damaged and coming back from a bad loss go to war with tomato cans and still be the lineal champ of that division

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            some truth is to that since you could go up in weight lose a fight and then return to the weight damaged and coming back from a bad KO go to war with tomato cans and still be the lineal champ of that division
            linealship is a buncha malarkey. linealship has been broken so many times it cant really be taken seriously. Sure hatton wasnt the best 140 pounder when pac beat him but neither was baldo when floyd beat him.

End of the day, nobody at 140 beats pac. Especially since the best 140 pounder might be his sparring partner.

Comment

the sad thing is i actually think u believe what u say. if we get rid of humans by abortion, why not get rid of useless humans like this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
                looks like your mad dog eater

Comment

Mayweather is sooo far from this generations Marciano. He's a straight up Jack Johnson. And if you are a true fan of the sport you know thats a great compliment. If your a real fan of the sport and a man you'll laugh at how true that is. True fans tell me why....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hate_Giver View Post

Unless of course, you being a *****, has trouble trying to figure out what a decade is. I know you *****s are unsure about the math.

deal with it.
                    LMAO

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by VitoCarlos View Post
                      Dont even put JCC Jr. in the same sentence with Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                      JCC Jr. has a draw and Floyd does not.

Not to mention JCC Jr. only fought tomatoe cans.
                      i got a good thought, get yourself a tomato can and ram it up your ass... sure JCC Jr fought tomato cans, how about floyd? pickle cans?... Floyd and Rocky Marciano both fought a 38 year old (floyd-mosley ; marciano-walcott)...

JCC Jr! JCC Jr JCC Jr!

Comment

Working...
                      X