Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Cotto fans hate Pac for cheating Cotto 2x?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn *******s are sensitive.

You guys dish it but when its time to take it you got a chin like Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      145lb fight with Mosley is bs imo. It was okay when he just started fighting at ww but now its just rediculous.
      wait, the fight with mosley is at a catchweight too??? omg, this is just getting crazy. an old, weight drained shane mosley? smfh!

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post

cant dish it...says the guy that was begging me to leave his thread

Comment

Margarito will be destroyed by COTTO..............in 154.............deal with that

Comment

"chin like amir khan" ****ing hilarious!!! green k sent 4 that 1.

Comment

dap = sho t to shi t

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                cuz of the guy who promotes him. i think its obvious by now that arum makes the fights happen that he wants 2 happen at w.e. cost. and yea dont reply 2 the midget comment when i brought that cotto is only a half inch taller then pac.
                its way to convinient for fighters to just blame the promoters...it's them siginging the contracts not promoters.....remember when cotto used to critcise hoya for cherrypickin lil?....thats an admittion he knows pac was a bit small for him, and thats undeniable.....pac was just too good for him at fight night!
                Last edited by puga; 01-06-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Kollin View Post
                  The question is how much you guys lose betting against Pac with Cotto? be honest please.. lol .. It's 2011 guys move on..
                  that was weak man. i should 2 send u some red k for this pathetic **** right here.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    its way to convinient for fighters to just blame the promoters...it's them siginging the contracts not promoters.....remember when cotto used to critcise hoya for cherrypickin lil?....thats an admisission he knows pac was a bit small for him, and thats undeniable.....pac was just too good for him at fight night!
                    ant no one say anything about pac not being the better man that night. all i said is that arum makes the fights that he wants. cotto signed up for it so it falls on him at the end of the day but i think we all know arum does what the **** he wants 2 do.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      cant dish it...says the guy that was begging me to leave his thread
                      Are you still here begging for my attention?

I thought I told you to kick rocks *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X