Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal-Hopkins Rematch Ordered, Purse Bid on Feb. 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaa, thats funny aint nobody tryna see pascal-dawson rematch now, whats the point of that sht. .

dawson-cloud (undercard)
    pascal-hopkins II (main event)

...... winner fights each other and call it a day

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why can't the wbc strip pascal so hopkins can fight dawson for it. why would dawson take a rematch with pascal over a hopkins fight? hopkins is a legend and he will probably get robbed even if he does beat pascal. i hope that's what happens because we already saw these other fights and we know the who the real winners are no matter what the "official" cards say. pascal can go to kazakhstan and fight shumenov so they can determine who is the best "fake champion"
      Wow, your brilliant, so you want WBC to strip Pascal, and make a fight with a guy Pascal CLEARLY beat (no one argues this) vs someone that had a draw with him.. And you'll consider the winner of this to be a "real" champion and the lineal champ to be the fake? Your very smart and up there with your boxing aren't you?

The Pascal-Hopkins rematch is a great idea, but let the man complete his LEGAL obligation first. Pascal has NEVER ducked anyone, and clearly would be happy to give B-Hop his much deserved fight after he fills his legal contract.

Comment

It is fair because B-Hop won that fight.

BUT..

Pascal has a contractual obligation to fight Dawson next and he has to honour that or else Dawson will take legal action. So Pascal has no choice but to relinquish his WBC title and fight Dawson next.

The only way Pascal-BHop rematch is going to happen next is if Dawson lets it happen, i.e. he wants a tune up fight before taking on the winner, or he gets injured and allows them to fight, or they make it worth his while and pay him to step aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Simply ridiculous

How can these commisions simply demand the champ fight a non-mandatory? I would love to see this rematch but this sort of corruption has got to stop
          The **** you mean this kinda corruption, the man was robbed and finally some justice is served for once and this will assure us a good fight sooner rather than later for once as well. More stuff like this needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
            The **** you mean this kinda corruption, the man was robbed and finally some justice is served for once and this will assure us a good fight sooner rather than later for once as well. More stuff like this needs to happen.
            And you don't think that legal contracts should be honered? I want to see the B-hop Pascal fight to, but lets be real, a contract is a contract, Pascal isnt David Haye, he wants to honor his!

Comment

Working...
            X