Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Will Teach Dereck Chisora a Lesson in April!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah ok Wlad, give Chisora a "lesson" and see who even cares.(except from the hardcore klit-ites)

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      move along troll, your boy has been exposed.
      Am I wrong? Personally I'd tell Haye to kick rocks if he asked for more than half of the total revenue, even the current splitting of everything is absurd for a HW cherry picker like Haye.

And sorry but troll doesn't have much sting coming from you. At least I'm using my main (only) account.

Comment

If your looking to place blame look to the British and German dimwits that buy tickets to garbage like Chisora and Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Am I wrong? Personally I'd tell Haye to kick rocks if he asked for more than half of the total revenue, even the current splitting of everything is absurd for a HW cherry picker like Haye.

And sorry but troll doesn't have much sting coming from you. At least I'm using my main (only) account.

omg you are just on a roll, haye brings the more money to the table by ppv, he brings 3-4 times what wlad brings in money yet he should give wlad more money?

wlad got all his demands, haye agreed to fight in germany to ******

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            omg you are just on a roll, haye brings the more money to the table by ppv, he brings 3-4 times what wlad brings in money yet he should give wlad more money?

wlad got all his demands, haye agreed to fight in germany to ******
            As he should. Haye agreed to fight him in Germany last time as well, didn't work out too well, did it? Fact is Haye needs Wlad more than Wlad needs Haye. David can hardly keep fighting the Audley Harrisons of the world and keep this facade going, can he?

Comment

Wlad is a shameless, gutless Turd. Another handpicked bum isn't goin g to hide Wlads sins anymore. All hail The Haymaker!!!!! Champion Of The World!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EL ANIMAL View Post
                just as long as wlad and haye fight july 2nd i dont give a damm who wlad fights in april!
                Exactly. I don't see why Wlad is getting crapped all over. It's not like he's denying Haye the fight. Haye's just using this as an excuse to once again back out of the fight. Why the heck would he care who Wlad fights and when? Wlad shows up July 2nd to fight, there's no problem with me. And their shouldn't be a problem on Haye's end either.

Comment

The title defense of IBF, IBO, WBO and „The Ring“ World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko NOBODY CARES!!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE KLITSCHKO'S UNLESS THEY FIGHT A REAL THREAT!!! KLITSCHKO'S ARE THE REASON WHY THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION IS WACK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    **** off you joke, 8 weeks before july 2nd, sign the contract and fight haye instead. you are a joke to boxing and i hope there is a tv blackout for all your future fights outside of germany

you coward, you are nothing but a coward, you have been exposed as the ducker you claimed haye was, you got what you wanted including the fight in germany yet you take the chisora fight

everyone knows you cant sign a contract for the haye fight until after the chisora, why, why duck him wlad
                    Where was your criticism of haye for ducking three times prior? Oh, that's right. The euphemistic 'slave' contract was his excuse then. And here's me thinking that haye was going to be the savior of the heavyweight division.

Look, if Wladimir is really 'scared' then perhaps haye should sign the contract or whatever he has to do to get the fight. Wladimir promised he would fight again July 2, 2011. If he does not, then we'll know who is ducking whom. haye was too frigging quick to repudiate Wladimir and the fight. I think haye was sweating bullets and now that he has a plausible out he is bee-lining for the exit. Nice.

At least Wladimir has fought dangerous opponents in the past. Who has haye fought? Barrett? Old. Valuev? Plodding, old and awkward. Ruiz? Old. Harrison? A fight that was argued to have been fixed.

Comment

Chisora is going to be hit so hard he'll wish he'd kept his asylum case peasant ass in Zimbabwe.

Comment

Working...
                      X