Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: "Wladimir is a Coward, I'm Done With Him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude wants to fight both Brits & yet fans are portraying him as ducking? Is this what it's come down to? Wlad is leaving no chance for aNY BrIT TO SAY HE's ducking them & he's portrayed as closing down the Haye Fight. He's coming off an injury & doesn't want to be on the shelf for another 6 months..is giving both fighters there best paydays of there careers off of his name. He gets injured or cut..then the worst is they push up the fight another couple of months. He loses..then he fights Vitali instead with the sa,me provisions. HAYE should stfu & take a fight as well or train his butt off for 6 months..end of story instead of predicting that Wlad won't show up on the sceond of JULY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      It's true Haye acts like a ***** but don't let it reflect on all of britain especially when Haye ain't even really british.
      Explain to me how he is not British when he was born in England ...and to take it even further, his mum is British.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
        Haye does not want Wlad to fight Chisora 8 weeks before he does because if Wlad were to get a cut or injured in anyway the fight between him and Haye will get postponed ect... therefore creating another whole mess of negotiations and before you know it, it'll be October and Haye is retired.

Tell Amir Khan to postpone his assfest PPV against a journeyman for UK's boxing sake and for Boxing in general.
        this here is on the money

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Dude wants to fight both Brits & yet fans are portraying him as ducking? Is this what it's come down to? Wlad is leaving no chance for aNY BrIT TO SAY HE's ducking them & he's portrayed as closing down the Haye Fight. He's coming off an injury & doesn't want to be on the shelf for another 6 months..is giving both fighters there best paydays of there careers off of his name. He gets injured or cut..then the worst is they push up the fight another couple of months. He loses..then he fights Vitali instead with the sa,me provisions. HAYE should stfu & take a fight as well or train his butt off for 6 months..end of story instead of predicting that Wlad won't show up on the sceond of JULY!
          Seriously! Vlad decides to fight BOTH guys and suddenly people are crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Well, I'm pretty sure Wlad knows his capabilities better than an idiot like you, so yes, most reasonable people will choose to believe him

It's pretty simple, Wlad says he can fight both Chisora and Haye in that time, all Haye has to do is sign the contract, if Wlad pulls out of his fight with Haye then he can point his finger at Wlad and everyone will be on his side, so what does he have to lose?
            That's true and it's even in hayes advantage because he's gonna be fresher come fight night,so no reason not to sign the fight if haye doesn't sign it well it's gonna be what he's been doing so far..ducking the brothers lol

Comment

• Why can't these clowns just fight in late July then.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Dude wants to fight both Brits & yet fans are portraying him as ducking? Is this what it's come down to? Wlad is leaving no chance for aNY BrIT TO SAY HE's ducking them & he's portrayed as closing down the Haye Fight. He's coming off an injury & doesn't want to be on the shelf for another 6 months..is giving both fighters there best paydays of there careers off of his name. He gets injured or cut..then the worst is they push up the fight another couple of months. He loses..then he fights Vitali instead with the sa,me provisions. HAYE should stfu & take a fight as well or train his butt off for 6 months..end of story instead of predicting that Wlad won't show up on the sceond of JULY!
                What is Wlad's reason for taking a fight two months beforehand?

Comment

• haye stop acting like a butt hurt lil *****. so wlad said he can fight u 8 weeks after his last fight and hayes takes this insult like wlad just ****ed his mother or sumthing.

take the damn july date, stop throwing yr toys out the pram.

i mean does haye really think we believe he's gonna retire at 31. lol.

not if wlad can keep on ****in with his mind.

wlad's team is being intelligent. they r calling his bluff to see if he's gonna retire. they know haye really wants to fulfill his promise like he'd always said to bow out at 31, but wlad is saying **** u.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                    Explain to me how he is not British when he was born in England ...and to take it even further, his mum is British.......
                    Yes i know. He is half british.

Comment

• LOL@ some of these comments in here. Apparently alot of Closet Klitschko haters, Haye Lovers are coming out of the woodwork, thinking they finally got something to criticize Wlad about, when their guy was staying silen Floyd-esque for months on out, when Wlad was calling him out.

Personally I'll take the word of a proven active Champion, who has over 50 wins on his resume and is still going strong, than a 26 fight Professional who's already thinking retirement, even though he is barely active in his physical prime.

If Wlad says he will fight Chisora and Haye, I'll take his word. He is closing in on 60 wins, which is almost unheard of in this era, unless you're a Mexican Boxer like Chavez Junior.

Comment

Working...
                      X