No announcement yet.

Favorite Boxing Quote's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Boxing Quote's

We all know Ali came out with some fantastic quotes, but what are your favorite quotes from a boxer/trainer/commentator/promoter?

“Fighting, to me, seems barbaric. I don't really like it. I enjoy out-thinking another man and out-maneuvering him, but I still don't like to fight.”-Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

How Dare they challenge me with thier somewhat primitive skills!? Thier just as good as dead!

Vintage Tyson

I think i'll take a bath in his Blood!

Tyson prior to the Botha fight

Comment

He's a nice guy

Lewis on Micheal Grant

He's a nice guy

Lewis on being asked again, no i mean as a fighter!

Comment

“I'm the champion. You've got to recognize that. My strongest hand is my right hand. You see his eye? I'm going to detach his retina.”-Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

something along the lines of this when Tyson confronted a reporter, Mike 'Come here and tell me that, i'll **** you in your ass you punk azz white boy. Look at you, You ******. Scared of a real man. You hoe. You ain't man enough to fuk with this man. No one can fuk with this man, this is the ultimate. Scared like a little white *****. I'll fuk you till you love me ******'

Comment

Bernard Hopkins

“I was knocking guys out in the streets before I knew how to throw a jab and keep your chin down, ... In most neighborhoods, the guy that could fight gets respect. You got in the parties free. I never had to pay the dollar because people were scared of me. But back then I was ignorant.”

“Understand that I'm at my best when it comes to proving a point, not only to show that I'm a better fighter and a better athlete at 40½ years old, but I'm at my best when I know I've got to beat the system again.”

“I have to show that this guy is talented, but show a different level of education on my part. I am going to do the opposite of everything he does.”

Comment

"I don't want my son fighting southpaws." - wifebeater SR

Comment

Top 10 Famous Boxing Quotes

Boxing Quotes #1
                  If you screw things up in tennis, it's 15-love. If you screw up in boxing, it's your ass.

Randall "Tex" Cobb

Boxing Quotes #2
                  A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.

Jack Dempsey

Boxing Quotes #3
                  I'm scared every time I go into the ring, but it's how you handle it. What you have to do is plant your feet, bite down on your mouthpiece and say, 'Let's go.'

Mike Tyson

Boxing Quotes #4
                  Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Muhammad Ali

Boxing Quotes #5
                  Boxing is the ultimate challenge. There's nothing that can compare to testing yourself the way you do every time you step in the ring.

Sugar Ray Leonard

Boxing Quotes #6
                  A champion shows who he is by what he does when he's tested. When a person gets up and says 'I can still do it', he's a champion.

Evander Holyfield

Boxing Quotes #7
                  If they cut my bald head open, they will find one big boxing glove. That's all I am. I live it.

Marvin Hagler

Boxing Quotes #8
                  To me, boxing is like a ballet - except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

Jack Handy

Boxing Quotes #9
                  Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious.

Alan Minter

Boxing Quotes #10
                  I'll beat him so bad he'll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

I can make anybody look like a nobody - Floyd Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X