Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
    Man some things never change..
    * Pac Stans still reaching for excuses..
    * IMDAZED still owning people..
    * NSB still talking about Floyd while hes on vacation...
    Things never change
    * only the kids on the short bus think IMDAZED is owning anyone.
    * Floyd stan bringing him up in a thread unrelated to him

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Things never change
      * only the kids on the short bus think IMDAZED is owning anyone.
      * Floyd stan bringing him up in a thread unrelated to him
      says the guy with a Pac doll as his avatar
      continue on.....

Comment

• Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
        but pacquiao USUALLY is? pacquiao was stronger than hoya/clottey and margarito?

and was bullying cotto with his strenght? how do you even know he was stronger?

hearns got ko'd at the middleweight, how come he was never ko'd by the bigger guys at cruiserweight?

and show me all these punches that were wobbling pacquiao, besides a marquez "COUNTER" which he was caught while up in the air and recovered immediately
        honestly i doubt that even did any real damage, he was caught off balance and that's it, his head snapped back ok, usually happens when getting caught with clean counters, watch some floyd mayweather fights, he obviously was'nt that hurt, if at all
        Uhh yeah, he was stronger than them, did you watch the fights?

Comment

continue on.....

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Uhh yeah, he was stronger than them, did you watch the fights?
            i've just been owned by imdazed...

he was a good poster, but nowadays, i dunno, just seems like a troll that never gives back proper responses and his responses mind you, are just his biased opinions with wishful thinking(10 more seconds and pacquiao would've ko'd cotto etc), there are'nt any facts, i peepz, it seems like a waste of time argueing with him

w/e, im off

Comment

i've just been owned by imdazed...

he was a good poster, but nowadays, i dunno, just seems like a troll that never gives back proper responses and his responses mind you, are just his biased opinions with wishful thinking(10 more seconds and pacquiao would've ko'd cotto etc), there are'nt any facts, i peepz, it seems like a waste of time argueing with him

w/e, im off
              Wishful thinking? I wished Pacquiao KO'ed Cotto?

It is a waste of time arguing with me - especially if you bring nothing but Twako-like facts to the table. "Tommy Hearns did it!" Like we didn't see Tommy outboxing and outfoxing foes at higher weights because standing and trading with a naturally bigger man is usually suicide. Especially if you're a ****ing former 105lber. Run off.

Comment

continue on.....
                I'll tell you what, I'll change it to Floyd or a random old school great just because you think that's what makes a poster legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  I'll tell you what, I'll change it to Floyd or a random old school great just because you think that's what makes a poster legit.
                  Went totally over your head. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Wishful thinking? I wished Pacquiao KO'ed Cotto?

It is a waste of time arguing with me - especially if you bring nothing but Twako-like facts to the table. "Tommy Hearns did it!" Like we didn't see Tommy outboxing and outfoxing foes at higher weights because standing and trading with a naturally bigger man is usually suicide. Especially if you're a ****ing former 105lber. Run off.
                    there you go again talkin out ur ass, he traded with cotto and got the best of him due to his speed

when did he trade with clottey and maragrito? throwing at a shelled up opponent is trading with them now? another pointless post by imdazed, you've turned into a ****in clown

Comment

there you go again talkin out ur ass, he traded with cotto and got the best of him due to his speed

when did he trade with clottey and maragrito? throwing at a shelled up opponent is trading with them now? another pointless post by imdazed, you're turned into a ****in clown
                      He got the best of him due to speed? So there was no power in those punches, huh?

And he didn't trade with Margarito, you're right.

Shut up, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X