Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people giving Marquez crap for fighting Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    Who is fighting Morales coming off of 2 wins and who fought Morales only coming off of losses? I will give you a hint: Accused of steroids and instead of proving he is clean he picks up the Lawsuit Gun.
    exactly.

morales is on a 2 fight winning streak.

marquez is the man!

Comment

cus marquez is just a loud mouth *****, he says he wants to fight the best, calls out pacman then fights a turd .

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        you're just a jmm hater.

get out of my thread.

katsidis >>>>>> margarito , clottey , cotto , hatton

You're a good poster, and I like you, but I hope that Katsidis thing is a joke. The guy is Gatti without a chin and has the most ineffective right hand since De La Hoya. He doesn't know how to throw it at all. P4P everyone you listed beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Lets be honest the only reason people talk about Marquez being shot is because Floyd shut him out. Sure his fight with Katsidis wasnt a superfight but he stopped him. Not to mention he broke Diaz. Im praying that its a great fight. The only question is does Morales still have it because JMM is more than a proven champion in recent years.
          jmm isn't shot, but he can't carry the weight beyond 135 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            jmm isn't shot, but he can't carry the weight beyond 135 lbs.
            I say 140 isnt such a stretch but 147 is to much. At 135, unless Lopez makes a huge jump, There is nothing. At 140 I dont see him being overwelmed by the Bradley's and Alexanders who are top guys at that weight.
            As a matter of fact i think he should start with Victor Ortiz in a battle of counter punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              I say 140 isnt such a stretch but 147 is to much. At 135, unless Lopez makes a huge jump, There is nothing. At 140 I dont see him being overwelmed by the Bradley's and Alexanders who are top guys at that weight.
              As a matter of fact i think he should start with Victor Ortiz in a battle of counter punchers.
              i'm glad you're confident in jmm, now it's time for jmm to prove your confidence right by fighting some elite 140 lbsers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                i'm glad you're confident in jmm, now it's time for jmm to prove your confidence right by fighting some elite 140 lbsers.
                Whats the clear reason for any doubt?

Comment

Working...
                X