Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people giving Marquez crap for fighting Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    you're just a jmm hater.

get out of my thread.

katsidis >>>>>> margarito , clottey , cotto , hatton
    No hate, but Katsidis might not have survived his ring walks against those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
      because JMM is fighting an old ass fighter who had one come back fight and who was a fat ass. Dude you seriously asking this question? people want to see JMM fight pac, or sotto or Khan. Morales is done. Stupid fight. It would have been great if they fought 8 years ago.
      Well in all fairness Marquez would rather fight pac so i think he gets the pass. This is a money fight for him, and considering his last 4 fights have been against fighters who are much closer to ther prime than he is I think he deserves a soft touch.

I mean you can't really fault the guy when the fight he really wanted was against the #1 PFP fighter in the world.

Comment

Yes Morales is past it and shot.

But he's not much worse than the versions of Casamayor and Barrera that Marquez fought.

You know , Marquez's biggest wins.
        Who is fighting Morales coming off of 2 wins and who fought Morales only coming off of losses? I will give you a hint: Accused of steroids and instead of proving he is clean he picks up the Lawsuit Gun.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          No hate, but Katsidis might not have survived his ring walks against those guys.

Maybe because he is a lighweight and they are Welterweights?

Comment

wtf?
            They use plastic as your container for soda so they don't have to worry about getting the bottles back, since the store need them. Especially when you're buying them off the streetkids that comes into your bus and sell them to you over the the window. Come to think about it, I probably bought one from Pacquiao when he was a poor kid! Damn we could've been friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
              Who is fighting Morales coming off of 2 wins and who fought Morales only coming off of losses? I will give you a hint: Accused of steroids and instead of proving he is clean he picks up the Lawsuit Gun.

Willie Limond and Francisco Lorenzo >> close loss to Barrera

Comment

i think it'll be a great fight.

past prime morales is about on the same level as a prime marquez

since morales is shot , a fight against a past it marquez should be a war.
                Lets be honest the only reason people talk about Marquez being shot is because Floyd shut him out. Sure his fight with Katsidis wasnt a superfight but he stopped him. Not to mention he broke Diaz. Im praying that its a great fight. The only question is does Morales still have it because JMM is more than a proven champion in recent years.

Comment

I personally like Marquez-Morales. Why can't people respect the fact that Morales is making a focused and dedicated return? If you saw him a year ago he was a cruiserweight.
                  I still think he will be beaten by Marquez, possibly stopped but Morales will perform much better than people expect. I mean it IS Eric Morales.

Aside from that nobody else really belongs in the ring with Marquez at 135 so why not Morales-Marquez at 135 or 140?

60/40 for Marquez
                  Last edited by RealIzm; 01-04-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    it comes in a bag you silly korean...the sari sari store keeps the bottle for recycling

They also do this in Mejico, btw. :yup:

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you're like Pacquiao's fat ass kids
                      i was like 7 , dummy.

i just went where my mom went.

Comment

Working...
                      X