Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul "Take Punishment" williams is DONE...Career over..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He better get a new trainer, the one he has kind of blind...

Comment

I think the fact of the matter is, if he wants it bad enough he'll be back and know he can't slug with a guy like Martinez. He should have been more careful and not tried to brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        Well I guess Roy Jones, Ricky hatton, and Jermaine Tylor took a lot of punishment in their careers????
        How are their careers even remotely close to Paul Williams'?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
          I think the fact of the matter is, if he wants it bad enough he'll be back and know he can't slug with a guy like Martinez. He should have been more careful and not tried to brawl.
          I agree with 100%. I thought after the first fight, he would come and use his height and reach but it never happened. He started the fight off wanting to trade punches with a fighter who hits way harder. I dont think its his trainer that confused him. I think it was the media calling him the most feared etc that gave him the impression that he could just trade with anyone. I do think they should work on using his natural ability but at this point in his career its going to be hard trying to break those bad habits....Once he gets hit he's gonna want to trade and possibly get ko again...I dont want to see him hurt like that....That martinez ko was sad....although i was jumping for joy cuz i told my brother he was gonna get ko, i never thought it would happen..

Comment

That's ur opinion,good for U,I think he'll be back making big splash's in no time flat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              How are their careers even remotely close to Paul Williams'?
              None of those fighters i listed took punishment like Marquez and the other guy you named. Fighters that take punishment like margarito etc will be brain dead or have speech problems like roach etc. Fighters that get ko cold, and dont get up past the 10 count are never the same. Roy was never the same after the tarver ko, hatton was never the same after the floyd ko and i hope he never fights cuz pacs ko was icing on his cake. Taylor was never the same after the pavlik ko and got ko twice after that...Paul is a brawler and he's gonna take big shots to let off his. After that martinez ko, paul will fall a lot easier....smaller guys will ko paul...u watch..

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                That's ur opinion,good for U,I think he'll be back making big splash's in no time flat!!
                U right...i could def be wrong, but if im right...make sure u come tell me i was right..

Comment

Nah pwill only fights 1 way an that ko loss will force him to adjust defensively

Comment

I Dont think Williams career is over. I think he needs to reestablish himself in a division like junior middleweight and stay there. No more of this hoping around. Run the table at junior middle weight and big fights will come. I do agree a rematch with martinez will not help him at all

Comment

man you lose and that is it for you.

Mayweather fan so no wonder he has that attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X