Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUAS' 10000 post... @ 135... Chavez that KO'd Rosario or Pacquiao that KO'd D. Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUAS' 10000 post... @ 135... Chavez that KO'd Rosario or Pacquiao that KO'd D. Diaz?

That Chavez vs that Pacquiao @ Lightweight... who takes it?
    JCC by Dec
    22.22%
    JCC by KO
    44.44%
    Manny by Dec
    11.11%
    Manny by KO
    22.22%

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
    That Chavez vs that Pacquiao @ Lightweight... who takes it?
    Wow man excellent scenario.

I have much respect for all those boxers. JCC is the greatest Mexican of all time and Diaz is another great. As we all know Pac is the greates boxer of all time hands down, and since I'm Rican I love my boy Chapo Rosario.

Pac-Diaz takes it in my opinion for the fact that these two guys are work horses and tremendous boxers!

I will never take anything away from JCC, but Rosario threw away his career because it is FACT that his preparation for fights was never 100% and it is FACT that he was a drug user between fights. Sucks for my people but thats fact.

Even if he wasn't on drugs and with better preparation, Rosaio gives him a much better fight, but I still think JCC would take it.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post

I have much respect for all those boxers. JCC is the greatest Mexican of all time and Diaz is another great. As we all know Pac is the greates boxer of all time hands down, and since I'm Rican I love my boy Chapo Rosario.

Pac-Diaz takes it in my opinion for the fact that these two guys are work horses and tremendous boxers!

I will never take anything away from JCC, but Rosario threw away his career because it is FACT that his preparation for fights was never 100% and it is FACT that he was a drug user between fights. Sucks for my people but thats fact.

Even if he wasn't on drugs and with better preparation, Rosaio gives him a much better fight, but I still think JCC would take it.
      Dude, you're a weirdo...

Comment

Ok, didn't mean to call you a wierdo for no reason, but Diaz a great? come on son... and making up all them excuses for Rosario??? Come On Son... JCC whooped that ass str8 up.... just answer the question...

Comment

Dude, you're a weirdo...

what?! why?!...

Comment

Ok, didn't mean to call you a wierdo for no reason, but Diaz a great? come on son... and making up all them excuses for Rosario??? Come On Son... JCC whooped that ass str8 up.... just answer the question...
            I did answer the question bro, you quoted my post twice and have you read it??!! I said Pac Diaz. I tried to be non bias as possible, and thats not making excuses for rosario bro, i said even if all that **** didn't happen JCC would still take it!

I think you're the weirdo.. j/p

Comment

I did answer the question bro, you quoted my post twice and have you read it??!! I said Pac Diaz. I tried to be non bias as possible, and thats not making excuses for rosario bro, i said even if all that **** didn't happen JCC would still take it!

I think you're the weirdo.. j/p
              lol, im sorry dude, didn't mean to come off like a d1ck, good post hermano

Comment

lol, im sorry dude, didn't mean to come off like a d1ck, good post hermano
                Thanx bro, ey man even tho i'm PRican i'm as real a boxing fan as it could get. Honesty is what matters.

Comment

Thanx bro, ey man even tho i'm PRican i'm as real a boxing fan as it could get. Honesty is what matters.
                  Tru that Happy New Year Bro...

Comment

I think Chavez. His body punching would be the difference and at that time (Rosario), he was the perfect mix of underrated skill, aggression and offense and subtle defense.

At 147 I'd take Pac. Chavez didn't look nearly as good, but at 135 I have to say that Chavez was in his prime (as was Pac of course) and I think the style would be difficult for Pac to deal with.

It's a very different task of beating the likes of Diaz to giving the same type of beating to a HOF legend in Rosario. Pac could take a decision, but I don't think so. I think Chavez could hurt Pac to the body quite bad and then hurt him upstairs because of it whereas Pac couldn't hurt Chavez.

Just my take.

Comment

Working...
                    X