pacquiao's footwork is getting overrated to hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Seriously?

Name one active fighter who has better footwork than Pacquiao.
    just 1?lol

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      you're a tool if you think manny has the best footwork in boxing--lol

if he has the best footwork, then why isn't his compubox % much higher? his feet is his foundation in positioning himself to land much more shots, and he hasn't---you're better off just saying he has the best combination punching, but damn sure not the best footwork--

you need better glasses if you think that bull****-lol
      His connect % is pretty high to me.

Besides Manny doesn't wait for an opening he creates them by punching at his opponents guard until he gets his shots in.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if your first few punches hit an opponents guard, your connect % suffers as those punches don't count. That's just apart of Manny's game and really works for him as it wears his opponents down.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather.
        Just about to name those two lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
          this is a classic example of how you can tell a nut hugger from a real boxing fan. This idiot calls ring generalship running. Let me guess counter punchers are ******* to. Stupid ****ing ******ed ass ***** ass hater suck a fat one and die please.
          lols, you lack boxing knowledge.

running is not ring generalship. ring generalship is maneuvering your opponent into positions where you can hit them and not get hit back. last I checked, cotto's running didn't help him hit pac nor stop pac from hitting him.

running is not counterpunching. when you counterpunch, you're actually punching, not just running away.

learn more boxing before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            just 1?lol
            Oh!

Then we can keep on going. Calderon and Chad Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
              leave it to the ******s of NSB
              his footwork is fantastic, anyone who moves like pacquiao does is usually out of balance 40% of the time when a fighter is countering them, it's how he catches himself and how he manages to always have his feet in place to land with power punches while out of balance that make his footwork great

****in stupid bastards
              its easy to land and look good against slower opponents. he's a boxer and if he hasnt learned how to land properly then he has no business fighting big money professional boxing fights

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Unless he means foot speed, I don't know
                yea, i was thinkin the same thing and foot speed doesn't mean good foot work.

Comment

hell, this'll be easy--

ivan calderon for one has much better footwork than manny--which is why he's more accurate than manny-lol--this is too easy--

chad dawson
                  hopkins
                  tim bradley
                  zab judah

and of course floyd mayweather jr..but that one was too obvious though--

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                    His offensive footwork(balance while throwing power punches) is top notch his footwork for avoiding punches, not so much. I'd say Hopkins footwork is superior to Pacquiaos.
                    He get tag because he lack of head movement at times.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      i haven't really seen a lot of topics or threads praising pac for his footwork so i don't know where's the "overrated to hell" is coming from.

this is just another witchhunt thread from pachaters and fanboys of you know who.
                      " Has Mayweather ever faced someone with footwork and movement as good as Pac's? "
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...quiao+footwork

"5 years ago I remember Steward calling Pac outbalanced and that only his athleticism is making up for it. Now Steward is saying Pac has the best footwork in boxing."

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...rk#post9823289

"But I also can see Manny knocking him out. I think this would be the match that would show how good Pac footwork is because if he can't move out the way fast enough I can see him going down."

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...rk#post9712542

if you looked around and took your mouth off cocks tiny pecker, you would have seen all the nuthugging and worshipping going on

Comment

Working...
                      X