Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao's footwork is getting overrated to hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads like this makes you not want to visit this section.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      no i am not, i'm referring to the 1st knockdown that started with manny throwin 2 jabs while lookin down check the vid at the 3:18 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HV0RKTPQMU
      I do have that video in my library and can play it frame by frame. Pls remember we are talking about Manny's footwork here. Before that first knockdown, Manny was throwing power combo punches (NOT JABS), then slip sideways to the right of Ricky Hatton turning him as a result. That is footwork.

Hatton then threw a left hook but Pac's right hook landed first. Pac appeared to be not looking at his opponent because he was ducking that left hook of Hatton. By the way

Check the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

Threads like this makes you not want to visit this section.
        Yeah man some of dudes just sit around hating all day every day. It's disgusting and pathetic

*waits for Harlem Al to quote this crying that Im a ******* which has nothing to do with my reply*

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
          I do have that video in my library and can play it frame by frame. Pls remember we are talking about Manny's footwork here. Before that first knockdown, Manny was throwing power combo punches (NOT JABS), then slip sideways to the right of Ricky Hatton turning him as a result. That is footwork.

Hatton then threw a left hook but Pac's right hook landed first. Pac appeared to be not looking at his opponent because he was ducking that left hook of Hatton. By the way

Check the video.
          did you read mine and serv whole conversation or are you most likely replyin to one of my post instead of reading everythoing thats been said between me and serv?no one said manny didn't have foot work but just because his footwork is better now than when he was younger doesn't mean he has the best foot work and since you are here tryin to explain footwork to someone how about you let your pac fans know that speed does not equal great foot work

Comment

Check the video.
            Playing the video now, and as I was saying, Pac turned hatton and unleashed that right hook while moving slightly to his right. great movement. He did it also against Cotto but using the left hook.

He can do those shots with both hands.

Those right hooks however, might not work against floyd. The left hook is another story though.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              did you read mine and serv whole conversation or are you most likely replyin to one of my post instead of reading everythoing thats been said between me and serv?no one said manny didn't have foot work but just because his footwork is better now than when he was younger doesn't mean he has the best foot work and since you are here tryin to explain footwork to someone how about you let your pac fans know that speed does not equal great foot work
              Read all you post man. you were describing jabs that werent there. You were saying the first KD was not the result of footwork when the video says otherwise. You were saying that KD was thrown while Pac wasn't looking.

Man you were saying things that weren't in the video at all. makes me wonder if you know how to analyse fights. And pls don't bring that "pac fans" old issue to this discussion. It will be out of topic.

Stick to the main issue and we can have fruitfull exhanges here.

Comment

• its not about his footwork... its about his legs/calfs and what they can do for him.. he can spring and pivot but can't dance...

Comment

Read all you post man. you were describing jabs that werent there. You were saying the first KD was not the result of footwork when the video says otherwise. You were saying that KD was thrown while Pac wasn't looking.

Man you were saying things that weren't in the video at all. makes me wonder if you know how to analyse fights. And pls don't bring that "pac fans" old issue to this discussion. It will be out of topic.

pacuiao droped hatton with a right hook and right before hatton got dropped with the right hook manny throws a combination that started with 2 jabs a left hook i think then an uppercut so what are you talkin about that tthere is no jab?and right after that combination ricky backs up then gets caught with the right hook how is all that a result of mannys foot work?like i said when manny threw the 2 jabs that started the combo he is lookin down which is most likely evidence of someone who is somewhat uncomfortable that he threw no look punches which also proves that manny's foot work was not a result of the knockdown

Comment

did you also read my post when i said that manny doesn't have terrible foot work it's just not great.you must think that manny has the best foot work in the game and if so you don't know anything about foot work

Comment

• He can't even do the Ali shuffle properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X