• Show
Clear All

• by whom?
    Pac power is what gets overrated around here
    nobody ups his footwork as spectacular
    it's good but not something people dwell on about him

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      BWAA is not political but it's no point of even arguing as I understand why you are hating the way you are.
      You're wrong. I'm just looking at it critically. You're looking at it from a fantasy standpoint.

You couldn't find fault with Pac if someone paid you to.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        Really man we are wasting our time as these guys have agendas that are so blatant and obvious. It really doesn't matter as the real unbiased insiders of the sport know what's up.

I just find it hilarious that Manny has fooled everyone into giving him awards, accolades and praises he doesn't deserve, according to the experts on NSB.

I mean these organizations have been around for decades and some of these experts have been around the sport for 40-50 plus years....yet Manny has tricked them and they don't know **** about boxing....smh
        You summed it up bro. Funny how a small minority in this forum know better than many of the credible boxing insiders. I just come through once in a while now. May not agree with some peoples opinions.. but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by serv View Post
          check the video of that fight again, sir. Please, take note of Pac's sideways movement with a right hook to the face that lead to the first knockdown.
          the 1st knock down started with a straight life or a jab that manny threw while not lookin,manny's foot work did nothing to phase hatton and manny's foot work had nothing to do with hatton getin knocked out and it didn't matter how where or when manny moved ricky was there but that was the problem that ricky was always right there and in punchin range instead of using his usual mauling style he instead used his footspeed to stay in front of manny but wasn't doing much and was in mannys punching range to the point where manny was able to throw punches without lookin and still land

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
            and you still wont post any vids from the JMM fight. bwahaha. i wonder why
            Because even though Marquez is a great counter-puncher, don't know if I'd peg him as 'slick'. But if you want to see your boy's footwork vs a slow come-forward plodder, I can always post Mayweather-Castillo for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              You 2 finish with y'all circle jerk.
              You go finish ur GED..

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                the 1st knock down started with a straight life or a jab that manny threw while not lookin,manny's foot work did nothing to phase hatton and manny's foot work had nothing to do with hatton getin knocked out and it didn't matter how where or when manny moved ricky was there but that was the problem that ricky was always right there and in punchin range instead of using his usual mauling style he instead used his footspeed to stay in front of manny but wasn't doing much and was in mannys punching range to the point where manny was able to throw punches without lookin and still land
                c'mon dude, pac was turning ricky like crazy. if that isn't good footwork you're a monkey's uncle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  What about the catchweights? Cotto was 146 for his fight right before Pac, he only had to lose 1 lb, sure that made a world of difference and Margarito was the benefactor of that CW, he was in the best shape of his career and had a huge in-ring weight advantage over Manny. He didn't have to cut 3 extra lbs to make welter like he normally did.

Since when was Clottey a come forward boxer? Dude is one of the best defensive counter-punchers in the business. Cotto is a boxer/puncher who has severely underrated overall skill- good technique and his footwork is pretty damn good himself. DLH is/was a pure boxer with a great jab and hook. The only real come-forward fighters were Hatton and Margarito and Pac fought well countering and going backwards. Manny has whacked plenty of pure boxers/slick fighters in his day:

And Manny has grown exponentially as an overall fighter since then ^

There are no pure boxers/slick fighters who aren't on vacation for him to fight (unless you count Marquez who is 2 divisions lower).
                  You basically got to what I said first.. Good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                    You go finish ur GED..
                    guys like him, Imdazed, caliloyd and others got a fixation with me, so that was more of a diss towards me than it was to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                      You go finish ur GED..
                      College graduate playboy.

*looks at avy sees snitch. Pays Cornball azz dude no mind*

Comment

Working...
                      X