No announcement yet.

Some of Pac's unorthodox moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of Pac's unorthodox moves

Found this vid, dunno if it's been posted before but has some cool stuff in it.

When you have speed like that you can make anything happen.

Comment

His improved counter punching and #4 really impress me. The way he turns his opponent and lands those left hooks while pretty much being behind Marg is amazing to see

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        His improved counter punching and #4 really impress me. The way he turns his opponent and lands those left hooks while pretty much being behind Marg is amazing to see
        I guess his height has its advantages...great vid

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
          When you have speed like that you can make anything happen.
          This and the fact that Margarito was slow as fuck made it all easy.
          lol at some of the trick names, vertical jab, triangle guard, forearm defense. I hope some fans don't take this seriously like the jolt counter Pacquiao used to KO Hatton and then People began to say that Pacquiao invented a new punch and Sergio copied it. Pretty good highlights video though.

Comment

You mean they dont teach it that way??

Comment

Did this video maker just invent new type of defense? Wtf is a triangle defense? Haha there is nothing unorthodox about it. He's keeping his hands up so his face doesn't get hit. Simpple boxing defense 101. I like pac but some people just take it to far. He has speed and when you have that against a slow flat footed fighter like marg, you can do anything in there..... "vertical jab" hahahahahahah man there really are some *******s out there
              Last edited by chabobo66; 12-30-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                This and the fact that Margarito was slow as fuck made it all easy.
                lol at some of the trick names, vertical jab, triangle guard, forearm defense. I hope some fans don't take this seriously like the jolt counter Pacquiao used to KO Hatton and then People began to say that Pacquiao invented a new punch and Sergio copied it. Pretty good highlights video though.
                Same here. The video maker obviously hasn't been watching boxing very long. Video maker titled parrying as "tapping".

Good video though. One of the better pac vids I seen.

Comment

really like the video
                  pac has an unusual way of fighting but its exciting

Comment

Originally posted by chabobo66 View Post
                    Did this video maker just invent new type of defense? Wtf is a triangle defense? Haha there is nothing unorthodox about it. He's keeping his hands up so his face doesn't get hit. Simpple boxing defense 101. I like pac but some people just take it to far. He has speed and when you have that against a slow flat footed fighter like marg, you can do anything in there.
                    I don't think the video maker has been following boxing too long.

Comment

Working...
                    X