Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when its all said and done,what will floyd's career record look like W/L ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when its all said and done,what will floyd's career record look like W/L ?

When floyd finally decides to hang it up and really never fight again how will his career record look ,I personally think it will be 43-1.

I think he finally faces manny and sqeaks out a close majority decision

He fights a tune up against the likes of malinaggi or yuri foreman and wins by UD

He grows massive balls and agress to fight sergio martinez at a catchweight of 156 and suffers his first defeat by brutal KO in the late rounds , then promptly retires

nobody knows, i think he deserved to retire undefeated tbh, but we'll see.
    floyd loves money too much to retire early, i think he will stay around too long and lose at the age of 39 his first fight.

Comment

i think he's too smart and proud of his record to fight on too long.he'll know when he hasn't got it anymore before anyone else finds out.whenever and against whoever he fights he'll win because he's just too good whether you like him or not.when he thinks he's done he'll retire,undefeated!

Comment

He'll always be remembered as one of the most able boxers of all time, despite his fatally flawed character.

And undefeated.
        Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 12-30-2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I think he will retire undefeated.

Comment

I would like to see him take on Pac obviously, Khan, Paul Williams (who presents some stylistic problems for May, the same way he does for anyone bar Sergio), maybe a Saul Alvarez if he isnt too heavy by the time he becomes a superstar that i believe he is destined to be, Andre Berto and then whatever other star has risen to the plate by the time thats all said and done. He will squeak out decisions with all of them except Khan, who he knocks out and Berto who he shuts out. Then retire 47-0

Thats the dream anyway

Comment

He will either retire with one loss, because after he gets beat, i gotta imagine him retiring. OR he will fight a rematch with whoever beats him (pac man?) and maybe lose again... So, in the end, he will not have more than 2 losses!

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
                I would like to see him take on Pac obviously, Khan, Paul Williams (who presents some stylistic problems for May, the same way he does for anyone bar Sergio), maybe a Saul Alvarez if he isnt too heavy by the time he becomes a superstar that i believe he is destined to be, Andre Berto and then whatever other star has risen to the plate by the time thats all said and done. He will squeak out decisions with all of them except Khan, who he knocks out and Berto who he shuts out. Then retire 47-0

Thats the dream anyway
                Sounds slightly plausible but I really don't see him fighting 6 more times .. but those fights you said would all be great on his resume though I doubt he will fight p.will I think that height will give him hell and pwill in gonna comeback a whole other animal..I think he beats berto,alvarez I can see beating him because of the natural bigger size. But who knows I just hope floyd can just step up and fight at least 3 more fights

Comment

Working...
                X