Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Pacquiao KO over Shane Mosley still puts him behind Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Pacquiao KO over Shane Mosley still puts him behind Floyd...

    Floyd Mayweather subjected himself to random blood testing leading up to the fight, as well as mosley. Floyd Took Mosley's hardest shot with a clean system, and managed to dominate shane 11.5 rounds out of 12.

    Even if Manny comes behind Floyd and Ko's shane there will still be a black cloud above his victory. In order for him to get more credit then Mayweather, he'd have to test randomly leading up to the fight. If that was to happen and he ko'd shane, he would get his credit...But thats not the case

    Not only does Manny have youth on his side, but he also has.......d

  • #2
    Shane ducked Floyd PLENTY of times.

    Pacquiao and Roach ducked Shane back when he was on a winning streak. Wanted to drain his ass to 142.

    That says it all.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
      Shane ducked Floyd PLENTY of times.

      Pacquiao and Roach ducked Shane back when he was on a winning streak. Wanted to drain his ass to 142.

      That says it all.
      you mean they ducked mosley by taking a cotto fight?

      damn you haters are hilarious

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        you mean they ducked mosley by taking a cotto fight?

        damn you haters are hilarious
        when cotto was on the downside and mosley was on the up side. facts and logic.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          you mean they ducked mosley by taking a cotto fight?

          damn you haters are hilarious
          Cotto going downhill.

          Mosley on a winning streak.

          Yeah he didn't duck him. He sure as hell didn't. Especially asking for a 142 pound Catchweight. Really. Keep telling yourself that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
            Floyd Mayweather subjected himself to random blood testing leading up to the fight, as well as mosley. Floyd Took Mosley's hardest shot with a clean system, and managed to dominate shane 11.5 rounds out of 12.

            Even if Manny comes behind Floyd and Ko's shane there will still be a black cloud above his victory. In order for him to get more credit then Mayweather, he'd have to test randomly leading up to the fight. If that was to happen and he ko'd shane, he would get his credit...But thats not the case

            Not only does Manny have youth on his side, but he also has.......d
            Are you kidding me? Pac is already ahead of Floyd so what are you talking about? A KO win over Shane would add to it.

            And stfu with this drug testing crap, hes not on anything illegal. I thought everyone knew this already. You Floyd fans are the worst...wow.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
              Cotto going downhill.

              Mosley on a winning streak.

              Yeah he didn't duck him. He sure as hell didn't. Especially asking for a 142 pound Catchweight. Really. Keep telling yourself that.
              Cotto was only on his way down after he lost to Pac. How convinient that you *****s find flaws in pac's opponents after he beats them.

              Comment


              • #8
                pac is 8 div champion floyd 5...in order for floyd to match this, he needs titles from mw all the way lhw or move down all way to bantamweight and collect belts along...lol...thats ****ing impossble for him to do...lol

                there's nothing that floyd could do to surpass pac, nothing!...the sooner you get that thrugh your head the better for your health...lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                  Cotto going downhill.

                  Mosley on a winning streak.

                  Yeah he didn't duck him. He sure as hell didn't. Especially asking for a 142 pound Catchweight. Really. Keep telling yourself that.
                  Doesn't matter, Pacquiao fought Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and will fight Mosley. Who did Mayweather fight....yeah just Mosley and a couple of security Guards.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Cotto was only on his way down after he lost to Pac. How convinient that you *****s find flaws in pac's opponents after he beats them.
                    um cotto was brutally punished by margo not 2 fights before pac and mosley had decapitated margo... facts and logic.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP