Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boxing future of Mexico... Will there ever be another Chavez? No.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Lol you think that insults me? You can call me chinito for all I care just don't call me puerto rican thats the only othing that would ever insult me.

And what was that gibberish you were talking about mexicans being racist?

Albino trash isn't being racist hypocrite LOL! Fuk dude please just kill yourself so the world as a whole can raise it's IQ avaerge by 20 points.
    There is more bad news for us, Americans, in that story. As Mexico's national IQ is about 87 (see [7], table 6.1), and judging from the past experience, we don't even get average intelligent Mexicans with the current wave of mass "migration", the U.S. national average IQ of about 98 (see [7], table 6.1) will continue to decline because (according to [8], p. 298) IQ is very highly inheritable. This phenomenon is known under the name of dysgenic fertility (see [8], pages 348-357, and [9]) and it takes place when segments of population with below average IQ (e.g., U.S. population of Mexican ancestry, see [8], pages 341 and 360-361) exhibit above average fertility. As a result, the average productivity will drop, as will average workers' skills. The high school dropout rate will increase, though, unless academic standards are further watered-down. Health care costs are likely to soar as low IQ has a strong statistical correlation with person's unhealthy lifestyle and a lack of self-care. For instance, prevailing obesity that disproportionately targets residents with below average IQ, will add tens thousands of dollars of a bypass surgery cost to the statistical insured. For similar reasons, crime rates should be expected to grow as criminal activity is strongly correlated with low IQ (see [8] for more details).

Comment

• Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      Yeah, Mexicans have been kicking Puerto rican ass lately, or they rob us, Collazo robbed twice, Fres Ouendo robbed 5 times or something, I don't hear anything, ok, Trinidad-De La Hoya, I give to the mexicans, he was one dimensional, and De La Hoya beat him using a jab, Calderon 35 old, lost to Segura 24 years old, i let it go, Miguel stupiditly lost to a one dimensional fighter like Margarito, than gets schooled by Williams, Mosley, and pacman, COTTO sucks by the way, its about tyme these Puerto Ricans figured out that Mexicans can't box they only come foward, and Mexicans don't give Puerto Ricans a rematch, Trinidad, Gomez, Benitez, Cotto, Oquendo, Collazo ect never had a rematch, it's tyme we shut these lil elfs mouths.
      Yeah and trinidad gave De La Hoya a rematch?

Comment

DLH ran for the last 4 rounds... Do you REALLY think he wanted more?

Comment

It's called the internet.
          You where making it sound like you had something special

Comment

• Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
            There is more bad news for us, Americans, in that story. As Mexico's national IQ is about 87 (see [7], table 6.1), and judging from the past experience, we don't even get average intelligent Mexicans with the current wave of mass "migration", the U.S. national average IQ of about 98 (see [7], table 6.1) will continue to decline because (according to [8], p. 298) IQ is very highly inheritable. This phenomenon is known under the name of dysgenic fertility (see [8], pages 348-357, and [9]) and it takes place when segments of population with below average IQ (e.g., U.S. population of Mexican ancestry, see [8], pages 341 and 360-361) exhibit above average fertility. As a result, the average productivity will drop, as will average workers' skills. The high school dropout rate will increase, though, unless academic standards are further watered-down. Health care costs are likely to soar as low IQ has a strong statistical correlation with person's unhealthy lifestyle and a lack of self-care. For instance, prevailing obesity that disproportionately targets residents with below average IQ, will add tens thousands of dollars of a bypass surgery cost to the statistical insured. For similar reasons, crime rates should be expected to grow as criminal activity is strongly correlated with low IQ (see [8] for more details).

More stuff you just made up?

Comment

• What I find funny is that we're talking shit back and forth but if we were all in the same room we would be drinking beers and laughing. That's how I see it.

Comment

De La Hoya doesn't deserve a rematch, he never won a big fight in his lyfe, but still got them as WINS on his record.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  You where making it sound like you had something special
                  Bro, for a Mexican the internet is something special. ****, being able to find an outlet to plug a computer in is something special in the desert.

Desert-mogols...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    What I find funny is that we're talking shit back and forth but if we were all in the same room we would be drinking beers and laughing. That's how I see it.
                    Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      What I find funny is that we're talking shit back and forth but if we were all in the same room we would be drinking beers and laughing. That's how I see it.
                      I agree, though even you have to admit the **** spouted on both sides is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X