No announcement yet.

WOW!JMM has to earn a shot at PAC this is ******ed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    nope. jmm has to dominate an elite 140 lbser first. then we if jmm doesn't price himself out of the fight, he'll get the fight.

Man Wtf are you talking about!! price himself out. If anybody deserves a good pay day from fighting pac its JMM. What the f&&& did mosley and margarito do?? You cant look me in the eye and say the deserve more than Marquez. He and floyd are the biggest threats out their,by the way i hate floyd but he would mop the floor with pac too much skill and speed. JMM you need to lose a couple of fights so that MP will rematch you. Its apparent he wont fight you at the level you are now.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
      Man Wtf are you talking about!! price himself out. If anybody deserves a good pay day from fighting pac its JMM. What the f&&& did mosley and margarito do?? You cant look me in the eye and say the deserve more than Marquez. He and floyd are the biggest threats out their,by the way i hate floyd but he would mop the floor with pac too much skill and speed. JMM you need to lose a couple of fights so that MP will rematch you. Its apparent he wont fight you at the level you are now.
      jmm isn't any more $ than he got fighting wifebeater. jmm asking for more than that is a non-starter.

wifebeater gets outworked by pac. possible late rounds KO.

JMM needs to win a few fights at 140 or 147 lbs so we know the fight won't be a whitewash.

Comment

JMM got his ass whooped at welterweight, with a catchweight at that. Manny wants it at 147. Figured it out yet?

Comment

Arum really means: Marquez has to LOOK shot before he "earns" another fight with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
            For those of you that thinkjmm has to earn a shot to fight PAC are idiots. When you put your life on the line and consitantyl beat the crap out of other fighters on skill you dont need to earn crap it is your fight. JMM was never convincinly beat by pacquaio.NEVER. For you guys to say he must fight berto you guysare a disgrace to the sport, Who the F*&^ is berto what the hell has he done to earn a shot at JMM. In my opinion Berto shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentnce as JMM. Like I said b4 PAC has become JMM's Mayweather. They will avoid him like the Plague
            JMM has to earn his shot at 147lb version of Pac. JMM has yet to prove he can play with the big boys at this weight class. He should take out Andre Berto if he's really serious, then there is a good case for the fight being made if he wins.

Comment

Working...
            X