Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mosley Ko's or beats Pac does it make Mayweather win vs Mosley look better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mosley Ko's or beats Pac does it make Mayweather win vs Mosley look better?

Also if Shane wins will people still want to see Mayweather-Pac or think Pac could still beat Mayweather?

Yes it will
    69.23%
    No it wont
    30.77%

Oh man if he beats Mosley he's better than Duran, Leonard, and Hagler combined. He'd be GOAT. Shane is still in his prime bro! Mayweather fought him when he was weight drained and coming off brain surgery! He's 100% now.

Comment

Ofc lol. What kind of question is that. Mayweather's win over Mosley looked good in the first place especially after he came back after that obsticle in the second round, no1 doubted his win in the first place!

Comment

It would also make Sergio's draw better.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Dakkid View Post
          Ofc lol. What kind of question is that. Mayweather's win over Mosley looked good in the first place especially after he came back after that obsticle int he second round, who doubted his win in the first place!
          Only a Pacquiao supporter would discredit Floyd's win over Mosley. At this stage though, Shane is just about shot. He took so much punishment in the Floyd fight, I don't want to see him get beat up anymore. He's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Dakkid View Post
            Ofc lol. What kind of question is that. Mayweather's win over Mosley looked good in the first place especially after he came back after that obsticle in the second round, who doubted his win in the first place!
            I dont doubt his win at all, I think it was a dominant victory. But people said shane looked like ****, but if he comes back and beats Pac wont that make Mayweather win THAT much impressive?

Comment

If Roy Jones went on to beat Adamek or Haye at HW does it make Calzaghe win vs Roy look better?

Or would it still be look as an eh win over a shot fighter?

Comment

yes , it would......

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  If Roy Jones went on to beat Adamek or Haye at HW does it make Calzaghe win vs Roy look better?

Or would it still be look as an eh win over a shot fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                    I dont doubt his win at all, I think it was a dominant victory. But people said shane looked like ****, but if he comes back and beats Pac wont that make Mayweather win THAT much impressive?
                    Definitely. Mayweather is known to make his opponents look very bad anyway so you can't really judge a fighter based on a bad performance against him, but it would definitely make Floyd's win look better. Cotto's and Mora's as well for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X